Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Pipe Forum > Discussion

View Poll Results: Would you text Boswell's to make orders
That's a great idea, and it would increase my buying with Boswell's. 1 9.09%
That's a good idea, but my Boswell's shopping might not increase. 2 18.18%
That's fine for someone else, but I would prefer to call in my orders like before. 4 36.36%
Other option not quite listed above (please specify) 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
kzm007

Default Boswell's Ordering Idea/Suggestion

I have been on the road a lot and away from home. I have also been moving into a new apartment, and instead of a phone landline, I've decided to go mobile only.

As I am on a paid minutes cell plan, I didn't want to be making any 'unnecessary' calls, so Dan Boswell has been very accommodating in allowing me to mail in my payment, and when I had to verify some payment details, I explained my situation and he allowed me to text him.

He thought it might be an idea to purchase a cell phone for the business that folks without voice minutes, or someone on prepaid minutes like myself could use to text in orders or requests, if emailing or calling isn't convenient. I asked him if he would allow me to ask you ladies and gents what you thought of such an idea, and he would appreciate the feedback.

If you could text in your orders to Boswell's at your convenience, would that be something you'd be interested in?

Please post your reasons for or against the idea below; I will be emailing the results to Dan once the poll closes.

Thanks for any and all input, everyone!

Kegan