Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 09-05-2010, 11:31 PM   #1
Drazzil
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: David
Trading: (31)
RyJ
Drazzil will become famous soon enough
Default The Cat Lady

I caught a few hilarious pictures of my mom and I thought I would share.

My mom asleep with the cats.

A wider pan

Drazzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:59 AM   #2
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Cat Lady

They All Look Very "Comfortable"! Thanks For Sharing!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:21 AM   #3
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all

Dude, publicly dishonoring your mom? What did she ever do to deserve this kind of ridicule? I lost my mom when I was eight, and if I had her back, I would do everything in my power to show the world the high esteem in which I hold her. I would recommend that you honor, love and protect your mother while you still can.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:03 AM   #4
MajorCaptSilly
Sklee

First Name: Scott
Trading: (30)
Bolivar
MajorCaptSilly has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvet642 View Post
Dude, publicly dishonoring your mom? What did she ever do to deserve this kind of ridicule? I lost my mom when I was eight, and if I had her back, I would do everything in my power to show the world the high esteem in which I hold her. I would recommend that you honor, love and protect your mother while you still can.
How is that pubilicly dishonoring his mom? Maybe she has a sense of humor? I don't see any ridicule here.

MCS
Old 09-06-2010, 07:08 AM   #5
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future

Quote:
I dont see it as dishonoring, BUT he is in for a beating if she ever finds out!!
Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:09 AM   #6
bigdix
Cigarmurai

First Name: Dan
Trading: (1)
Trinidad AirForce (Active)
bigdix will become famous soon enough

I don't care who you are...that sh*t is funny.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:32 AM   #7
hotreds
Ephesians 2:8

Trading: (63)
Bolivar
hotreds has disabled reputation

They love their mama, that's for sure!
Old 09-06-2010, 08:40 AM   #8
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly View Post
How is that pubilicly dishonoring his mom? Maybe she has a sense of humor? I don't see any ridicule here.

MCS
Well, let's see; he takes her picture while she's asleep, calls them "a few hilarious pictures" and posts them on the internet. It seems to me that he expects others to laugh at her. I've gotten more respect than that from people who hate my stinkin' guts. Would you do that to your mom? I'm just sayin', is all.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:11 AM   #9
GKitty
JAFO

First Name: Crystal
Trading: (8)
HdM
GKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really nice

I think they're hilarious... but I'm also with Subvet. Wouldn't have done it to any of my parents... without clearing it with them first.

But, you know your mom best. Hope she gets the same giggle I did.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:44 AM   #10
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well, let's see; he takes her picture while she's asleep, calls them "a few hilarious pictures" and posts them on the internet. It seems to me that he expects others to laugh at her. I've gotten more respect than that from people who hate my stinkin' guts. Would you do that to your mom? I'm just sayin', is all.
Yes, I would do that to my mum, and my mum would laugh her ass off. Maybe Davids mum is like mine and she laughs about this stuff. I don't know her, you don't know her, but David does, and I cannot imagine him posting these pictures if he knew she would be upset.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:04 AM   #11
htown
Feeling at Home

First Name: Mike
RyJ
htown will become famous soon enoughhtown will become famous soon enough

Quote:
For someone who doesn't know him or his mother or their relationship your response seems a bit extreem.
htown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #12
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

While it is true that I don't know him or his mother, he did post them on a forum that encourages replies, and so I did. Mine was a viseral response to what seemed to me to be a violation of trust. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #13
Drazzil
Adjusting to the Life

RyJ

Uhhh.... Wow. Where to start.

For one, she thought those pictures were hilarious and was just fine with my posting them. I asked her before I posted.
For two I love my mom, and she loves me, I just thought I would share some pictures that I personally found hilarious.
For three, I love my mom, I've cared for her for years now, given up YEARS of opportunities elsewhere and done it gladly, because she did it for me for years. I asked her if I could post the pictures, she agreed. She knows of this forum, I tell her of everything that goes on in it and these pictures had her FULL blessing.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:58 PM   #14
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazzil View Post
Uhhh.... Wow. Where to start.

For one, she thought those pictures were hilarious and was just fine with my posting them. I asked her before I posted.
For two I love my mom, and she loves me, I just thought I would share some pictures that I personally found hilarious.
For three, I love my mom, I've cared for her for years now, given up YEARS of opportunities elsewhere and done it gladly, because she did it for me for years. I asked her if I could post the pictures, she agreed. She knows of this forum, I tell her of everything that goes on in it and these pictures had her FULL blessing.
My bad; I was wrong, and this is one of those times when it's better to be wrong. I saw those photos from the perspective of one who was orphaned at a young age, and it was outside of my experiences and expectations.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:18 PM   #15
galaga
Just call me Slappy.

Trading: (3)
galaga has a spectacular aura aboutgalaga has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
My bad; I was wrong, and this is one of those times when it's better to be wrong. I saw those photos from the perspective of one who was orphaned at a young age, and it was outside of my experiences and expectations.
Sorry for your loss.....hope time heals your pain.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #16
Drazzil
Adjusting to the Life

RyJ

Dont worry about it subvet.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #17
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaga View Post
Sorry for your loss.....hope time heals your pain.
Thank you, but it was a long, long time ago (I'm 47), but that experience has influenced the person I became, and how I feel about things. Basically, I'm a mouthy pain in the @ss.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:14 PM   #18
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of

Quote:
Basically, I'm a mouthy pain in the @ss.
you fit right in here at the Asylum
Old 09-06-2010, 04:14 PM   #19
Brutus2600
Your resident lancerHO

First Name: Brian
Trading: (46)
LGC
Brutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura about

Heck, the cat in the first picture is the funniest part of it IMO...kind of a "wtf are you taking a picture of" look hah
Brutus2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:59 PM   #20
BTcigars
Adjusting to the Life

Trading: (1)
BTcigars will become famous soon enough

Good pics. The cat in the first pic is really giving you the stink eye!