Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
bopmachine

Default Waxing Moon Humi - Ole 52 - The Cuban Vault

Well here it is! After months of teasing photos from Ed I finally have the humi, its seasoned and loaded with my Cubans. I've got to say the quality is even better than I've heard - this thing is solid, looks great and holds humidity like a champ. Its fairly big at about 2 feet wide, 1 foot deep and 1 foot high.

It has 4 stacking trays on either side of my Avallo Accumonitor humidifier. as you can see it holds ALOT of cigars. This humidor will be CCs only. My better quality LEs, etc. live on the right hand side and my everyday smokes on the left.

Ed has not only done a better than I could have ever hoped for job on the humidor, but also took alot of time and effort giveing me a tray solution that worked with the accumonitor. The humidifier is probably overkill as Ed's humis work great with beads, but as I travel alot and the winters are very dry I wanted to ensure my puros got the best possible care. Throw in the fact that when i am home I tend to open it alot and I think the accumonitor earns its keep.

So without further ado - here is Ole 52!

ive put the Behike box in the picture to help everyone get an idea of how big this humi is.

Here is the top layer - Punch tray on left (Punch Punch and Petit Punch) and Premiums on the right - Behikes, Prince of Wales, a few other aged smokes….

RASS tray on the left, HdM Epicures on right

Party D4s, RCs and a Siglo on left, RyJ Dukes and D4 ELs on right

RASC, Dippy 4 on left RyJ 2007 ELs on right.

Thats her - my pride and joy. Big thanx to Ed for making my humidor dream come true!