Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 04-09-2019, 02:44 PM   #21
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Avengers 4: Endgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
They starred Nick Cage. 'Nuff said.
Too much, even.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 11:29 AM   #22
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

They are selling so many tickets that they have started adding round the clock showings, 2am, 4am, etc.,
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 01:54 PM   #23
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future

What I find so funny is that there are people who will have their lives revolve around the new releases of movies. It cracks me up.

I am a huge comics fan who because of the artwork, stopped collecting back in 1993. I have seen all the Marvel and DC movies. BUT, to schedule my life around a new release, or be the first on my block to see it, nah! In fact, I am not always one who will spring to see it in the theatre, sometimes waiting to see it when released for home viewing.

As much as I look forward to this, if the fish are biting I'm not sitting in a theatre. (Yeah, I know there are showings at night - walleye also bite at night.)
Old 04-11-2019, 02:17 PM   #24
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation

I go to movies 2 or 3 times per month. I buy my tickets in advance and then head on over, knowing that I have a reserved seat.

I love it. I did purchase advance tickets for Endgame — going on the Sunday of opening weekend. I did not scramble to find tickets. They were readily available for the showing I selected.

After the moving, my wife and I will have a nice lunch and then do some grocery shopping. A good day for us!

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 05:22 PM   #25
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Good movie, i liked how they wrapped up a couple of the character’s stories and pushed one off in a new direction.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 01:21 AM   #26
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
Good movie, i liked how they wrapped up a couple of the character’s stories and pushed one off in a new direction.
Sweet, just like in "Conquest of the Planet of the Apes".

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:14 AM   #27
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of

I still think Thanos had the right idea. And that The Avengers are the real bad guys in this war.