Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 02-27-2010, 09:21 AM   #1
Whynot
Living the dream...

First Name: Aaron
Trading: (11)
Cohiba AirForce (Active)
Whynot is on a distinguished road
Default Coolers to Aristocrat?

I am starting to plan for my purchase when I get back to the states and I have a silly question. Can someone translate cooler volume(in quarts maybe) to Aristocrat size? I am trying to decide between the end table and the plus model. Boxes held just doesn't translate well in my head because I buy so many 5vers and samplers. I have many trays worth of cigars plus random loose ones stuffed into my cooler on top of the boxes, plus several desktops full of singles. Thanks all
Old 02-27-2010, 09:23 AM   #2
captain53
Have My Own Room

First Name: Dave
Trading: (3)
captain53 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Coolers to Aristocrat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whynot View Post
I am starting to plan for my purchase when I get back to the states and I have a silly question. Can someone translate cooler volume(in quarts maybe) to Aristocrat size? I am trying to decide between the end table and the plus model. Boxes held just doesn't translate well in my head because I buy so many 5vers and samplers. I have many trays worth of cigars plus random loose ones stuffed into my cooler on top of the boxes, plus several desktops full of singles. Thanks all
All I can say is just get the biggest one you can afford and have space for - I speak from experience!

You sure picked a good one with Aristocrat, can't go wrong with whichever model you end up with.
captain53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation

The easiest thing to do is convert the size of your cooler to cubic inches or cubic feet. You can do the same for any of the humidors and then you can do an easy comparison. I have a calculator on my web site (Shilala's Beads - Calculator) that given length, width, and height will tell you the size of your humidor in cubic inches and cubic feet (and how much beads you need ). Feel free to use the calculator to compare your cooler to the aristocrat.

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:56 PM   #4
ucla695
Neither here, nor there

Trading: (5)
Montecristo
ucla695 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain53 View Post
All I can say is just get the biggest one you can afford and have space for - I speak from experience!
I wish I had.
ucla695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:52 PM   #5
Whynot
Living the dream...

Cohiba AirForce (Active)

Thanks all. And "Nut" I am rereading The Wheel of time now before I hit the new one. I finished number 4 and and have 5 set for after my current read. I am still up in the air on Asmodean.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:56 AM   #6
Whynot
Living the dream...

Cohiba AirForce (Active)

Well it became a moot point this morning. I thought we were going back to the States, but found out we are going to Turkey instead.