Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
cory

Default Junk customer service at cheap humidors

Hey all,first post here and my reason for signing up.Just wanted to let people know that the service i got from Cheap Humidors.com was sub par.I ordered this bad boy here http://www.cheaphumidors.com/HUM-150SW.html ,received it today and was pretty excited since i had heard such great things about them.

Open it up and firstly notice the two front "legs" are smashed in and the stain is missing, and i think "wow thats gonna look super great....uh nowhere",so i open her up and notice one of the rectangular wooden "frames" for the humidifiers fell off,great craftsmanship.On top of all that i got charged 60$CAD C.O.D because they didnt send the item as a gift like they are supposed to.I call them up and i get this lady who offers me the choice of either having it picked up and a refund issued(im going to cuba sunday and coming back with three boxes so i sorta need a humidor) or giving me back some cash,15% to be exact.

I tried to haggle and get them to comprehend that i dont want a refund,i want a humidor that isnt damaged and i need it now so i can get it ready for when i get back.So my only real choice is a measly 15% refund and a humi that i have to re-stain and nail some small wood pieces .Who knows if whatever caused this damage caused some damage to the seal.

Anyways,long first post ,im just pissed and disapointed.Im not saying dont deal with Cheaphumidors.com ,just be weary.