Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 09-29-2010, 10:53 AM   #121
Darrell

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 3 - DISCUSSION THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkitty View Post
you?!?! The all-seeing all-knowing jackass.... No way!
Old 09-29-2010, 07:25 PM   #122
drob
Superbowl XLIV Champs!

Trading: (8)
AirForce (Retired)
drob is on a distinguished road

Yep, seen Tara a couple of times now with the morning sickness. Great episode last night. Looks like Cherry is gonna play into getting Able back someway. ****'s gonna hit the fan if they road trip to Ireland!
Old 09-29-2010, 07:43 PM   #123
smelvis
Not part of the Clique

Trading: (16)
smelvis has disabled reputation

Okay I am trying to catch up saw the last two episodes still a bit confusing to me but looks like it could be a good one. I will set tivo to record all with repeats and hope for a marathon weekend someday. LOL
smelvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:52 PM   #124
GKitty
JAFO

First Name: Crystal
HdM
GKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob View Post
Yep, seen Tara a couple of times now with the morning sickness.
Maybe I'm missing something, but the only time I recall seeing Tara throw up was after the maid got killed. I'll have to rewatch the episodes and keep an eye out.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:33 AM   #125
AlohaStyle
Have My Own Room

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (40)
AlohaStyle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yep, seen Tara a couple of times now with the morning sickness. Great episode last night. Looks like Cherry is gonna play into getting Able back someway. ****'s gonna hit the fan if they road trip to Ireland!
Yep, I thought the same thing a couple times as they focused in on Tara puking a couple times and I thought it didn't really fit in the story and that they were giving hints that she was pregnant.
AlohaStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:52 AM   #126
gvarsity
still crazy

Trading: (15)
gvarsity will become famous soon enough

If Katey Segal doesn't win an Emmy this year something is truly wrong. The whole sequence with her dad was intense. That kind of thing is one of things that really sets this show apart. Very few shows in this style go into that level of character development and depth.

My one question is what happened to the group of "tweakers" one moment they were all being detained and they never resolved what they did with them by the end of the episode. Did I miss something?
gvarsity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:06 AM   #127
kydsid
Ditat Deus

First Name: Jason
Trading: (46)
kydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nice

per the tweakers maybe it was just the same actor and not a connected character, but wasnt the guy piney hit one of darby's guys?
Posted via Mobile Device
kydsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:13 AM   #128
J0eybb
Feeling up at Home

First Name: Joe
Trading: (5)
J0eybb will become famous soon enough

All I am saying it's not my kid. haha. Tara is really clingy, the sickness, the emotions, and then the look on Gemma's face, when it appeared she realized Tara is pregnant(motherly instinct).

I could be totally wrong.
J0eybb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:18 PM   #129
GKitty
JAFO

HdM
GKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0eybb View Post
All I am saying it's not my kid. haha. Tara is really clingy, the sickness, the emotions, and then the look on Gemma's face, when it appeared she realized Tara is pregnant(motherly instinct).

I could be totally wrong.
I read into all the non verbal ques in the context that Gemma didn't know (at that moment) that Abel isn't in Charming. So I read it as Tara's inner struggle to keep her mouth shut (which I was afraid she wouldn't) and Gemma's confusion over Tara's strong reaction to their lil talk.

And I am never wrong.

Still going to do a marathon of the episodes so far and see if I can see it from your angle.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:53 PM   #130
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

Trading: (28)
VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmmm... I had assumed that both times we have seen her throw up (that I can recall) were both related to dealing with dead bodies - first with Kohn and then with Nick's caregiver. First time was the morning after she and Jax hooked up for the first time - this go 'round. Will have to keep an eye on it.

I agree with the Kitty too about Tara's reaction to Gemma... more about resisting the need to tell Gemma about Abel.

Regardless, I am enjoying this season. The guy who held the shotgun on Piney had been on one of my other shows - "Justified." His character got killed off in the last episode. (Hester)

Glad Jax and Clay are solid... hope Jax is able to work it out with Tara, though. Her character has impressed me with her strength.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:03 PM   #131
Darrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
Glad Jax and Clay are solid... hope Jax is able to work it out with Tara, though. Her character has impressed me with her strength.
I hope they work it out as well, however if they do I am afraid she will turn into a character similar to Rita on Dexter and get smoked.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:05 PM   #132
gvarsity
still crazy

gvarsity will become famous soon enough

My take on the throwing up thing with Tara is more related to her losing her ability to be a surgeon. Surgeons generally have no issue with dead bodies and are very clinical about them. IMHO it mostly shows the effect on how the violence associated with SAMCRO affects someone from outside that outlaw culture. It also shows her level of commitment to Jax to continue to struggle to be part of that world which has such a strong & negative effect on her. Or she could be pregnant.
gvarsity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:02 PM   #133
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

Trading: (28)
VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvarsity View Post
... Or she could be pregnant.

OR she could be PREGNANT with a DEAD BODY!
Old 09-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #134
Virginia_Ghost
Rookie, at best.

First Name: Bo
Trading: (6)
Punch Army (Retired)
Virginia_Ghost will become famous soon enough

As a longtime biker and MC member, I was at first repulsed but the fact that SoA was another fictional caricature of a culture so few understand or know anything about.

But the characters are well written, the storylines intense, and the acting is pretty good. It has no basis in reality, but then again, neither did E.T and it was a pretty good flick back in the day.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:14 PM   #135
GKitty
JAFO

HdM

Quote:

Holy decomposing embryos, Batman!! I think you've struck upon the true issue... Of course, if she is, we all know it would have to be Tig's.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:48 PM   #136
kydsid
Ditat Deus

First Name: Jason
Trading: (46)
kydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nicekydsid is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia_Ghost View Post
As a longtime biker and MC member, I was at first repulsed but the fact that SoA was another fictional caricature of a culture so few understand or know anything about.

But the characters are well written, the storylines intense, and the acting is pretty good. It has no basis in reality, but then again, neither did E.T and it was a pretty good flick back in the day.
i wouldnt classify samcro as a mc, they are an omg (outlaw biker gang) . those are two different things in many ways.
Posted via Mobile Device
kydsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:07 PM   #137
J0eybb
Feeling up at Home

Trading: (5)
J0eybb will become famous soon enough

Quote:

There it is ladies and gents. ZOMBIE BABIES
J0eybb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:20 PM   #138
Darrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by kydsid View Post
i wouldnt classify samcro as a mc, they are an omg (outlaw biker gang) . those are two different things in many ways.
Posted via Mobile Device
Jason knows stuff.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #139
Gophernut
Have My Own Room

First Name: Steve
Diplomatico
Gophernut will become famous soon enoughGophernut will become famous soon enough

Looking forward to tonight's episode, but won't be able to watch it unless I can find a place to see it online. Anyone have any ideas? I am not a fan of Dish Network right now...
Old 10-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #140
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Holy crap that was a great episode!
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote