Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 03-04-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
Garbandz
Feeling at Home

First Name: Tom
Trading: (53)
Garbandz will become famous soon enough
Default La Flor Culebra Especial...........

New Culebra Especial from Litto Gomez, my local shop got about a dozen of these,along with a few of the Gorda culebra type that most of us have seen.

The Especial is the smallest of the culebra line,and to my knowledge has never been made before.There was a small culebra produced,but it had no other description but culebra.........

Like the other two culebra styles, each of the three cigars has a different wrapper,oscuro,cameroon,and maybe habano,not sure.......

The other culebra La Flor has made is the Lancero culebra.To my knowledge this one was made only twice,and my local shop has a small handfull left.
I think these were produced in 2008,and are the longest cigars among the culebras,with the gorda having the largest ring gauge.

For a short time there is a chance for you collectors to get three different Culebra sizes from La Flor,I doubt this will happen again..............The prices on these vary from $18 to around $25 per coffin,if you want these please let me know and move quickly.............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grotto'''''culebra 003.jpg (114.1 KB, 232 views)
File Type: jpg culebras1.jpg (44.2 KB, 247 views)
Garbandz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #2
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: La Flor Culebra Especial...........

I bet they're incredible, Tom!!!
Old 03-04-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
DMK
S.O.B.

First Name: Darryl
Trading: (86)
Partagas
DMK is just really niceDMK is just really niceDMK is just really niceDMK is just really nice

pm sent....
Old 03-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #4
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Tom...I bought one of these from Aldrin (S0lefulone) about two years ago. Sure these were never made before? Box was identical to the one you posted and there were three different wrappers in them...oscuro,cameroon, and habano. They were tasty as hell too.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #5
Garbandz
Feeling at Home

First Name: Tom
Trading: (53)
Garbandz will become famous soon enough

Which one did you get? I recall getting Aldrin a couple of the Lancero coffins,that was around the time they were released.....My local shop has ALL THREE currently..............
Garbandz is offline   Reply With Quote