Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
Drez
The Warden

First Name: Frank
Trading: (35)
Cohiba MarineCorps (Retired)
Drez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of light
Default i found the treasure chest!!!!!!

finally after what seemed like a life time i finally got to see my work of art!!!!

Mike (remo) friend aaron make me a BEAUTIFUL custom humidor. this is surely a one of a kind piece and it is massive. to give you guys a idea it was mad with the dimensions for the length and width for the top of a edgestar 28.

this puppy is huge and feels like i could really use it to bury treasure in the back yard!!! the smaller box is slightly smaller than the normal 100ct humidors you commonly see to give you another idea. the small box was made to house all my lighters, cutter and other cigar items i had laying around.

all in all these came out GREAT. im super pleased with the end result!!!!!

and before the "empty humidor" comments come i got knocked around yesterday pretty freaken good plus i still have 2 one gallon bags that were over flow!!!!!! so trust me when i say this puppy is big but it is also full already!!!!

humi

accessory box

humi bottom

with trays in

They aren't going to multiply....burn that b!tch!
Drez is offline   Reply With Quote