Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 05-22-2013, 12:23 AM   #1
Robulous78

Default YKYCW-2 Creation of a Zen Garden/Table

So I have been trying to begin most of my days lately with a bit of meditation for its obvious mental and physical benefits...

Being a man with plenty of time on his hands, holding the firm belief that idle hands are the devils playground, I have decided to design and build a "Zen Garden-esque" Meditation table...

I already have a design in mind that I will post later. One that I believe can be constructed out of a different table I already own (ie. Recycling). It includes a water feature also..

So my first real hurdle after constructing the table itself is where to find the properly textured / color aggregate for a Zen garden? perhaps some of you might have an idea? I am looking for white Sand, White Pebble less then half and inch, and black pebble also less then half an inch dia.

My next hurdle is the construction of this water feature. I am looking at various fountains for ideas but one thing is for sure, I want the water feature to give off plenty of ambient sound. Anyone know a good way of accomplishing this?

Thank you for your help gentlemen, and I look forward to your comments on my next endeavor.

Robulous78