Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2013, 09:33 PM   #1
Habana Mike
Just in from the Storm

First Name: Mike
Trading: (0)
HUpmann
Habana Mike will become famous soon enough
Default Favored cigars survey

I have decided as part of my interest and vocation in data anlytics to do an informal survey on the most popular cigars preferred by country or region, not based on HSA sales or other figures, but rather on preferences of seasoned smokers that participate on cigar forums.

I expect the results to differ significantly from those generally reported as I doubt the most favored cigar in any population sample will be the Monte #4, which has been consistently specified as the most popular cigar in the world for some time.

All I am asking is that you post your home country and top 3 favorite marcas/vitolas so I may collect the data for aggregation and analysis.

This survey is being performed across a number of sites I frequent so I ask that you only respond once on the first forum you encounter this request. If you have any suggestions regarding other forums not mentioned in posts you think I might use to contribute to the study, please include those - or PM me if you'd rather. I'd like to get as large a cross-section as possible.

I appreciate your participation.
Habana Mike is offline   Reply With Quote