Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
sevans105
Alpha Zombie Wolf "Sceve"

First Name: Scott
Trading: (30)
Cohiba
sevans105 is a jewel in the roughsevans105 is a jewel in the roughsevans105 is a jewel in the roughsevans105 is a jewel in the rough
Default HipBone for a sampler

HipBone is a fun game I play with my my kids. The name comes from the old song, "the leg bone is connected to the hip bone, the hip bone's connected to the".

Rules are simple. A topic is introduced and everyone playing tries to come up with a linking Idea.

Ideas can take the form of text, sound, or image: a quote, an equation, a musical theme, a video clip, or a photo or graphic are all acceptable.
A link can be any form of association - similarity, opposition, cause-and-effect, metaphor.

The initial topic has nothing to do with your ideas. It is simply a starting point. Each post simply needs to relate somehow to the previous post. Example: horse, centaur, center, zen, Buddhism, peace, pizza, Italy...etc.

I'll run it for a week. So, this ends 11:59 PM on Tuesday the 18th. Winner will be the one with the most links. Prize will be whatever I can fit in a USPS flat rate box.

I'm gonna play too...cuz it's fun, but my count won't "count". Because I'm lazy, please add your running count to your post.

Ready, go!

Initial topic: Michaelangelo's statue of David