Old 01-13-2015, 06:40 AM   #101
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Default Re: College Football 2014

I am stunned at how poorly Oregon played...

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 07:24 AM   #102
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Ohio State = National Champions! I am on cloud 9 right now!!!!

O-H
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 07:43 AM   #103
Tio Gato
Uncle Kitty

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (11)
Partagas
Tio Gato is just really niceTio Gato is just really niceTio Gato is just really niceTio Gato is just really nice

Let's celebrate by lighting dozens of fires!
Just sayin'.
Old 01-13-2015, 08:38 AM   #104
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Congrats To Ohio State, Definitely The Best Team In College Football This Year! Hopefully BAMA Will Be Back Again To Challenge Next Season! Roll, Tide!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 08:43 AM   #105
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future

I gotta say, Urban Meyer is one hell of a coach.
Old 01-13-2015, 08:45 AM   #106
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

It's cool that the BCS system actually worked and there's no fight over who's #1.
I very much enjoyed the playoff format and the Ohio State win, but mostly I enjoyed the quality of the games leading up to last nite.
I don't remember there ever being so many excellent games.
Old 01-13-2015, 09:02 AM   #107
E.J.
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (21)
E.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the rough

If I was an athletic director, there is not a coach I'd rather have running my football program, than Urban Meyer. I am convinced that he is the best coach in college football.
E.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 12:40 PM   #108
AlohaStyle
Have My Own Room

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (40)
AlohaStyle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
It's cool that the BCS system actually worked and there's no fight over who's #1.
I very much enjoyed the playoff format and the Ohio State win, but mostly I enjoyed the quality of the games leading up to last nite.
I don't remember there ever being so many excellent games.

Agreed but there isn't a BCS anymore. That's why it worked this year, no BCS system which was terrible IMO.

I've been wanting some sort of playoff system for awhile now and glad we finally got it. It's too bad a team like TCU didn't make the playoffs, but after much thought, I think 4 teams vs 8 is just right. Most years 4 teams would be enough to choose a champion out of. If you stretch it to 8, I think that lessens the meaning of the regular season too much. Sure a #7 or #8 seeded team could get hot and run the table to win the championship, but that would probably mean a 2 or 3 loss team does it. I think choosing 4 and giving them a playoff is the best compromise even though some years a team like TCU will be left out.

No matter how many teams are in a playoff, there will always be people *****ing about that next team that didn't make it and how they got snubbed. lol
AlohaStyle is offline   Reply With Quote