Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 10-18-2010, 03:54 AM   #681
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now for a good hour. Well, we had some good and some not-so-good football on the TV yesterday. It was good to see my Eagles win again as well as Beth's Jets. Not sure what's going on with the Cowboys and a few of the other NFL teams that should be winning and they're not. Anyway, yesterday was a perfect fall day with temps in the upper 60s and sunny. I hope everyone has a great weekend gets the chance to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it......
Old 10-19-2010, 04:03 AM   #682
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the Yankees got spanked last night 8 - 0 giving the advantage to the Rangers 2 games to 1. The two teams will be back at it this evening at 2000(8pm) again and let's hope the Bombers tie up the series again. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys.......
Old 10-21-2010, 03:57 AM   #683
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Talking Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as usual. Well, the Yankees wouldn't go down without a fight and that's what they gave the Rangers. Winning yesterday 7 - 2 kept them in the dance and the two teams will play Friday and hopefully we see a game 7 as well. Anyway, being that it's Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo sticks and watching the Phillies vs. Giants game to see if they'll be a game 6 between them as well. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys favorite or two or........
Old 10-22-2010, 04:01 AM   #684
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, we had a packed house last night at Schlesinger's enjoying top knotch cigars and watchin' the Phillies fightin' back. They'll have a 6th game as well as Philly won over the Giants 4 -2. Tonight the Yankees have to win to take this series with Texas to a game 7 and tie it up 3 games a piece. First pitch will be thrown at 2000(8pm) and the Bombers have Phil Hughes throwing tonight which I'm sure he'll be looking for redemption from the other night. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and has the time to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it.......
Old 10-23-2010, 06:46 AM   #685
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso coffee is kickin'. Well, the Yankees got eliminated from the playoffs last night as the Rangers won 6 - 1. It was a good 2010 season for the Bombers and we'll see how they look at Spring Training. Today we have a day full of some great college football matchups and the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race as well as the Nation Series race in the same day (2 different tracks). I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys......
Old 10-24-2010, 06:42 AM   #686
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Smile Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, we know now that the 2010 World Series will be the Giants against the Rangers as Philly got eliminated last night. Today we have a number of good NFL games on the TV to include the Eagles aginst the Titians at 1300(1pm) on FOX. Also today at 1300, we have the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series live from Martinsville, VA and with only 5 races left this season, the championship is still not locked up. I hope everyone has a great day and gets the chance to relax with a favorite cigar and beverage or two or........
Old 10-25-2010, 03:57 AM   #687
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a good hour now. Well, it was another beautiful autum day yesterday with temps in the mid 60s and partly sunny. Sat outside for a while and enjoyed a Don Pepin Cuban Classic in honor of Don Pepin's 60th B-Day. Watched the Eagles blow their lead against the Titan and end up losing big time in that game. I want to give Denny Hamlin and the entire #11 team a big congrats for winning yesterday's NASCAR race as they are only 11 points behind the leader Jimmy Johnson now: http://www.nascar.com/ I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites through out it......
Old 10-26-2010, 04:00 AM   #688
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. I see that the New York Giants beat the Dallas Cowboys 41 - 35 last night in their own stadium which will host this year's Super Bowl. Not sure what's wrong with the Cowboys this year as they still only have 1 win so far, as they say, stuff happens. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys......
Old 10-27-2010, 04:02 AM   #689
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as usual. Not much going on here in the West Point community today, we're getting ready for this Saturday's Army vs. VMI football game here at Michie Stadium which has a noon kickoff. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys a favorite or two or.......
Old 10-28-2010, 03:56 AM   #690
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now for a good hour. Well, I just checked NOAA for the 7 day forcast weather wise and it seems that today will be the last warm day for a while. They are calling for a high of 66 degrees and partly sunny. After today, we'll be back to normal fall weather which is expected for this time of the year:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

Anyway, being that today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy fine cigars and catch up on any news that may have been missed. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well.......
Old 10-28-2010, 05:58 AM   #691
Da Klugs
Juan of 11

First Name: Dave
Trading: (8)
RA
Da Klugs has disabled reputation
Default Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning!

Cavs won!!! (At least once this year)
Old 10-29-2010, 04:02 AM   #692
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Army takes on VMI tomorrow here at West Point with a 1200(noon) kick off. It's lookin' to be a good fall weather day day for the game and hopefully Army wins to give them their 5th win of the season. Also this weekend, the NASCAR racers are down in Talladega, AL which is the longest track on the circuit (2.66 mile tri-oval) http://www.nascar.com/races/tracks/tal/. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy a few of your favorites through out it......
Old 10-31-2010, 07:00 AM   #693
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, Army beat up on VMI yesterday 29 - 7 extending their record to 5 - 3. Next week will be a big challenge as they take on Air Force here at West Point as well. Today we have a number of good football games to watch and the NASCAR race from Talladega as well. I hope everyone has a "Happy Halloween" and enjoys......
Old 11-01-2010, 03:51 AM   #694
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for an hour now. Well, we watched the Jets game yesterday afternoon and they didn't have their "A" game on as they lost to Greenbay 9 - 0. Congrats to Clint Bowyer and the entire Richard Childress Racing team as his teammate Kevin Harvick came in 2nd in yesterday's NASCAR race:

http://www.nascar.com/

I haven't been watching the World Series but I did see online that the San Francisco Giants are leading the series 3 games to 1 over the Texas Rangers. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys.......
Old 11-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #695
VTDragon
Feeling at Home

First Name: Gary
VTDragon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Now accepting applications to jump on the Patriots bandwagon - don't be late you don't want to be left out.

An expert is a person who knows enough about what's really going on ... to be scared.
VTDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:50 AM   #696
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a good hour now. Well, if your a Giants fan, congrats on being the 2010 World Series Champs. Now we can move on and see who wins the NASCAR championship and the concentrate on football as well. This Saturday, Army is taking on Air Force with a 1200(noon) kick off here at West Point. They'll have fly overs all week as well as other festivities building up to game day. It should be a good week, we are all hoping the weather holds out but it doesn't look promising. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys......
Old 11-03-2010, 03:54 AM   #697
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, there's not much going on today except for the day-to-day operations here at West Point. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys......
Old 11-04-2010, 04:02 AM   #698
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430(4:30am). Today we have the big Army / Air Force pep rally luncheon at Ike Hall and I'm sure it will be packed. Being that today is Thursday, we'll be stopping by Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening for a primo stogie and see how all the locals are doing. I hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys a favorite or two or......
Old 11-05-2010, 03:56 AM   #699
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the joe has been on since 0430. Well, we had a good time last night smokin' ceegars and talkin' world news as there really wasn't much on the TV sports wise. This weekend the NASCAR racers (all 3 series) will be at Texas Motor Speedway http://www.nascar.com/ startin' off tonight with the truck race. Tomorrow, we have the Army vs. Air Force football game here at Michie Stadium with a 1200(noon time) kickoff. Hopefully Army wins and gets locked in to a Bowl Game and is on their way on winning the Commander's Cup as well. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys......
Old 11-07-2010, 06:28 AM   #700
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, Army lost to Air Force yesterday 42 - 22 and they have officially won the Commander's Cup this year as they beat Navy as well. Congrats to Carl Edwards for winning yesterday's NASCAR Nationwide Series race and today the Sprint Cup Series will be startin' roughly at 1530(3:30pm) from Texas Motor Speedway. There is a number of good NFL matchups to watch and I'm sure that a lot of eyes will be on Michael Vick to see how he does after being out for a few weeks. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Sunday and relaxes with a favorite or two or......