Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 05-05-2011, 04:36 PM   #61
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Steamed up my afternoon

I'll pay the national average! Here it is $4.29/gal.
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:48 PM   #62
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Bull$hit, you can stop oil futures trading with a stroke of the pen...Speculation may well be what drives the market,
and I agree, it IS THE MARKET. But the market IS NOT ALL OF AMERICA. Stay out of things that crush families
in whimsical fashion, go trade pork bellies and orange juice. Speculation won't change, just what's illegal to play with.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:03 AM   #63
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

After thinking about it more, I realize that buying oil in general is speculating, because you secure supplies
and contracts in advance. BUT you do not have to have traders in expensive ties who buy and sell but
never touch involved. Let's leave pricing to the people ho actually know and understand the effects of
world events on the price of a barrel of oil. Wide swings anytime an arab farts are the fault of commodities
speculators out for an exiting buck, not people who make a living trading oil from the patch to the consumer.

I mean I GUESS, what do I know.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote