Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Health and Fitness

Old 09-02-2011, 08:21 AM   #2381
hotreds
Ephesians 2:8

Trading: (63)
Bolivar
hotreds has disabled reputation
Default Re: Losing Weight with Starscream

minus three this week. At least I'm heading back in the right direction!
Old 09-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #2382
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

It's good to see everybody is doing good. I haven't checked, but I'm probably still up around 200.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #2383
goalie204
Have My Own Room

First Name: Myles
Trading: (12)
Bolivar
goalie204 will become famous soon enoughgoalie204 will become famous soon enough

down a bit more today making a new total of 29.1 lbs lost
goalie204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:49 PM   #2384
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

I'm hoping for a new low tomorrow morning. Pre-weigh in tonight looks good.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #2385
goalie204
Have My Own Room

Bolivar
goalie204 will become famous soon enoughgoalie204 will become famous soon enough

Had a pre-meditated planned cheat day. I feel sick from the garbage i ate. Actually looking forward to going back to it tmrw! Don't think i should weigh myself for a week, but i will
Old 09-04-2011, 07:53 AM   #2386
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold

Interesting how that happens, huh Myles? I've experience the same thing. Broke down last week and bought a McD's double cheeseburger cuz I needed something to eat as I was feeling my blood sugar drop. Felt like crap the rest of the afternoon. Gotta remember to keep my glucose tablets in the car.

And for the good news. 210.0 this morning!!!! I thought for sure I'd gone up as I didn't get my normal workouts in being on the road. I guess all the walking around the 100F+ plant all week helped sweat it off.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:21 AM   #2387
forgop
Not a puffer

First Name: Duane
Trading: (40)
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough

I traditionally only do my weight just on weigh-in day, which is tomorrow. I've felt like I've had a good week-4 good spinning classes this week and I've probably been stricter on my points intake this week and not snacking as much late night. As long as I hold today and don't do anything as a negative, I'll be down 5+ for the week.

The Adipex is really helping curb the appetite so I don't have the huge appetite that I've always had in the past. Granted, I am also burning 4000-5000 calories just in spinning classes alone plus maintaining my weight watchers points, but I think it's helping me from the binging aspect.
forgop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:00 AM   #2388
goalie204
Have My Own Room

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13 View Post
Interesting how that happens, huh Myles? I've experience the same thing. Broke down last week and bought a McD's double cheeseburger cuz I needed something to eat as I was feeling my blood sugar drop. Felt like crap the rest of the afternoon. Gotta remember to keep my glucose tablets in the car.
ya very strange but understandable, as a result i woke up at 5 am in pain, and had cold sweats and for sure thought i was going to puke, but i...sat...for a long time and then eventually felt better, details not necessary ;/ I didn't just have a bit, i way over did it
Old 09-05-2011, 06:18 AM   #2389
forgop
Not a puffer

forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough

211.2 this morning, down 4.8 for the week, and down a total of 19 lbs since I really got back into it 4 weeks ago.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:45 AM   #2390
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

I've been hovering around 200, not watching what I eat, and most importantly, not drinking my water. Today I'll get back to my water and go from there.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:14 AM   #2391
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

Bolivar

Checked back into the hotel here in Chicago last night, decided I needed to get off my butt and do some exercising. Been slacking the last few days. Went down to the fitness center and did 3.2 miles in under 30 mins. Had it up to 7mph a couple of times. Legs felt like rubber when i was done. Hit the pool for about 15 mins and did a few laps, then saw the jacuzzi. Ahh...that felt better. My birthday is coming up in less than three weeks. i want to be down to 205 by then.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:33 AM   #2392
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

Bolivar

Guess all the running this week worked. Weighed in this morning at 205.2. Body fat percentage dropped too.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:46 AM   #2393
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

Just a quick check in. I'm embarrassed that my name is on the title of this thread after seeing all the progress that you all have made. I've committed myself to working out this week, and eating somewhat right. I've lost a pound last week, and hope to lose more this week. It's been one year since I started the WW system online, and I'm still down 29 lbs from where I was last year, but it doesn't feel enough. The summer off with no work made me lazy. The past two weeks I've been getting back into a routine and I hope by next week to post in here some progress made. Congrats to all who have been succsessful and hardcore in here. Keep up the good work, even if i haven't been a good role model. I hope this thread inspires enough of us and keeps on to hit 7,000 posts, so we can start up Losing Weight Part II and take my username off of the thread. I'm happy that I've lost almost 30lbs in a year (which isn't bad, but isn't dedicated), but I'd hoped at this point that I'd been down a lot more. If I was as dedicated as some in this thread, then I'd be at 200 right now.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:54 AM   #2394
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Don't worry bro, you didn't put on all that weight in one day and you sure as hell aren't going to lose it in one day. Baby steps man, you just have to be disciplined is all. YOU CAN DO IT!
Old 09-11-2011, 05:19 PM   #2395
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by irratebass View Post
Don't worry bro, you didn't put on all that weight in one day and you sure as hell aren't going to lose it in one day. Baby steps man, you just have to be disciplined is all. YOU CAN DO IT!
That's exactly the right attitude. To take 30lbs off and keep it off, that's a huge accomplishment. It's so easy to yo-yo. Sounds like you're back on the right path. You know we're always here for motivation.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:30 PM   #2396
hotreds
Ephesians 2:8

Trading: (63)
Bolivar
hotreds has disabled reputation

Up 1 lb last week. ARGH!
Old 09-11-2011, 07:49 PM   #2397
goalie204
Have My Own Room

Bolivar

had a cheat day last saturday, and this sunday a week later or so, i was at my new lowest, and have now lost a total of 30.3 - glad to break the 30 mark

On the road this week in ontario, so will be a bit harder, but nothin the goolash can't handle!
Old 09-12-2011, 07:02 AM   #2398
forgop
Not a puffer

209.6 this morning, down 20.6 since I was back on track last month. I am thankful for this loss because I didn't have the best week in spinning class as I only made 3 classes and didn't eat the best either. My goal this week is a 2.5 lb loss or better to hit my first 10% mark.

I also did a bit of lifting Friday since I was too late for class. I'm only going to work on arms, chest, shoulders, and back. I'll probably try to lift one area each day to make that a regular part of my routine after I'm done spinning.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:22 PM   #2399
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

Bolivar

No mid week weighins for me since Im out of town. Should be getting back home sometime late Saturday afternoon. Been a running fiend on the hotel treadmill though. Did 3.62mi in 32:00 today. Getting closer to the 4 mile mark.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:11 PM   #2400
forgop
Not a puffer

I've been spinning 3-5 times/week on average the past month, but I did one at 5:30 last night and then another at 9:15 this morning. I think these 2 instructors have the following goal in mind: Kick Duane's ass so hard that he feels like he got run over by a truck when he wakes up in the morning.

Definitely felt it this morning and I know I'll be miserable Friday morning as well. Gotta love burning 1100 calories off in a single class though.