Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 12-24-2021, 01:16 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default My Bundle choice has changed

Ive moved past the quorum Shade to My fathers Tobacos Baez. I'm going to do a formal review but for flavors and not hurting the budget this stick is quite nice. I'm sure i'm not writing anything that you all don't already know i'm just so happy to have found a great everyday stick. Lots of chocolate, coffee, cream, and pepper and much more. I picked it because of my enjoyment of a my father La Promosa i smoked and haven't been disappointed by the brand thus far. anyways, I'm just excited. Merry Christmas and God bless you all!
Old 12-24-2021, 01:45 PM   #2
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My Bundle choice has changed

I went through quite a few bundles of these a few years back. It's a great "bang for your buck" smoke.
Old 12-24-2021, 04:48 PM   #3
Brian D.
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brian
Trading: (1)
Brian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of light

One local vendor (Party Source) has put the Flor de Oliva Sumatra Churchill bundles on sale for $50 per 20 count. Not my favorite size but the Sumatra is my favorite of all their bundles.
Old 12-28-2021, 08:53 AM   #4
jledou
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jay
Trading: (27)
Punch
jledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura about

I enjoy the Tobacco Baez quite a bit especially when you can pick some up on sale, very hard to beat for the price for me.
jledou is offline   Reply With Quote