Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 06-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #281
mariogolbee

Default Re: Tatuaje Saints & Sinners club

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
Well since you are both refering to me, I appologize for interjecting opinion into an opinion based thread on which plenty of people were saying it wasn't for them as well.
I was not challenging an opinion in my post. The quotes below are the misinformation I was commenting on. I see opinions I don't agree with all of the time. Opinions are opinions and claims are claims. If I posted somewhere that "X" has herpes then someone else may believe it whether it is true or not.
Quote:
Man, I am glad I spent $150 to find out about new releases that are posted on public websites.
There is information which at least seems to not have been released to the public yet, on this board and others.
Quote:
The 'exclusivity' of this club is little more than hype at this point. You get to find out about new 'blends' about 30 minutes sooner than the regular public and get to sample 'test' blends which could be floor sweepings. Well worth it.
There are some of the sticks, as has been mentioned in this thread before, that will be released exclusively to S&S members. At least one of these has actually been described in full therefore not being "hype."

This is my opinion. I find nothing to comment about your humor, nor do I dislike you. I will not ignore you. I simply pointed out that you are making bogus claims and made an ignorant. I also asked you not to
(not told you), which has been been brought to my attention as inappropriate, so I apologize for that.

As far as the brotherly comment. IMO (and it is just that) opinions are fine and all. I do feel there is a certain point where they become a little trite. I don't drink alcohol for various reasons, but I don't go into threads that speak of alcohol and constantly barrage them with negative comments. For me, it gets old to read the same "this must suck" style comments. That's just me.

If anyone feels I took my post too far, I apologize. That was not my intent. I know I didn't phrase everything well and did not express myself as I would have liked. My brain is fried from the last three days of exam prep.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:38 PM   #282
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Dang.... "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mariogolbee again."
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:49 PM   #283
SDmate
I <3 to S.H.I.T

First Name: Steve AKA mate
Trading: (3)
RA
SDmate will become famous soon enoughSDmate will become famous soon enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syV2LkGpQB0

Canterbury Crusaders- Super 12 Champions- 1998 1999 2000 2002 2005 Super 14 Champions- 2006 2008
Canterbury- ITM Cup Champions-2008-2012
New Zealand ALL BLACKS RWC Champions- 1987 2011
SDmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:56 PM   #284
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDmate View Post
Great movie!
Old 06-04-2011, 09:06 PM   #285
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
Great movie!
and great advice.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:08 PM   #286
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
and great advice.
Yep. I am done with this thread.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:02 PM   #287
LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

First Name: Týr
Trading: (8)
VR
LasciviousXXX has disabled reputation

Soo.... in other news.

Who's picking up the Tat M80?
LasciviousXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:56 PM   #288
mariogolbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX View Post
Soo.... in other news.

Who's picking up the Tat M80?
I'd like to pick up a few, as with anything. I don't know that I'll be trying for a box though. If I can some it'll be great. If I can't .
Old 06-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #289
montecristo#2
Don't Taze me Bro!

Trading: (49)
Cohiba
montecristo#2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariogolbee View Post
I'd like to pick up a few, as with anything. I don't know that I'll be trying for a box though. If I can some it'll be great. If I can't .
These are not that pricey compared to some of the other limited editions. That should be to bad for a balla like yourself Mario.

I sent David an email through Facebook last week and he said to call in and get on the list. I have no idea where I am on the list or how long it is, but I called them sometime last week.

From Facebook:

"The cat's out of the bag now, The Limited Tatuaje M80 are on route to us and will go on sale this Saturday at all Two Guys. All phone orders will be shipped out on 6/13. Box of 15 for $99.99 while they last, which won't be long. Single cigars also available. Listen or watch The Cigar Authority for tasting notes, it should be Explosive!"
montecristo#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #290
jovenhut
Feeling at Home

First Name: Bruce
Trading: (64)
jovenhut will become famous soon enough

Tatuaje M80
I am down for a fiver if someone gets a box if these!
Old 06-05-2011, 04:16 PM   #291
LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

First Name: Týr
Trading: (8)
VR
LasciviousXXX has disabled reputation

On the list (no idea where) but if I get a box I'll be doling out fivers to the CA fam
LasciviousXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:30 PM   #292
jovenhut
Feeling at Home

First Name: Bruce
Trading: (64)
jovenhut will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX View Post
On the list (no idea where) but if I get a box I'll be doling out fivers to the CA fam
Old 06-05-2011, 05:33 PM   #293
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

I've been on the list for a while now. Can't wait to get them
Old 06-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #294
Duke9192

I'm still trying to make up my mind on joining. $150.00 for a vague description of what your getting is a lot. Some cigars, unknown quanity and some info on new blends before others get it. Still seems like a lot to me. I'm gonna think on it some more.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:59 PM   #295
stearns
Dogbert Consultant

First Name: Ben
Trading: (50)
RA
stearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke9192 View Post
I'm still trying to make up my mind on joining. $150.00 for a vague description of what your getting is a lot. Some cigars, unknown quanity and some info on new blends before others get it. Still seems like a lot to me. I'm gonna think on it some more.

stearns
Old 06-06-2011, 09:10 AM   #296
marge796
It Just Doesn’t Matter!!!

First Name: Chris
Trading: (28)
Cuaba Navy (Served With Honor)
marge796 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by montecristo#2 View Post
These are not that pricey compared to some of the other limited editions. That should be to bad for a balla like yourself Mario.

I sent David an email through Facebook last week and he said to call in and get on the list. I have no idea where I am on the list or how long it is, but I called them sometime last week.

From Facebook:

"The cat's out of the bag now, The Limited Tatuaje M80 are on route to us and will go on sale this Saturday at all Two Guys. All phone orders will be shipped out on 6/13. Box of 15 for $99.99 while they last, which won't be long. Single cigars also available. Listen or watch The Cigar Authority for tasting notes, it should be Explosive!"

I just called Two Guys and ordered a box of M80s. They said they're selling like crazy, if you're considering buying a box I wouldn't wait much longer, just FYI.

Chris.....
Old 06-06-2011, 09:38 AM   #297
Ranger_B
Have My Own Room

First Name: Frank
Trading: (31)
Montecristo Army (Active)
Ranger_B is a jewel in the roughRanger_B is a jewel in the roughRanger_B is a jewel in the rough

Just spoke to Erik and looks like shipping nextweekish. Not a bad price.
Ranger_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:40 AM   #298
Brutus2600
Your resident lancerHO

First Name: Brian
Trading: (46)
LGC
Brutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura aboutBrutus2600 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah...I wasn't planning on buying any cigars for awhile but I can't pass them up at $100 for the box.
Brutus2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:57 AM   #299
bonjing
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trading: (39)
bonjing has disabled reputation

Muhren I wish you would have said something here instead of S&S regarding me misunderstanding you as this is where I placed my post regarding your analogy of the "country club." Now I am curious to your point that we have paid for a privilege to use this website and its perks.

Now I want all to understand that I am not putting what Pete Johnson is doing, the website or it's members down.

You said that we have paid for a privilege that comes with perks. I am in agreement with you there. Who wouldn't want to try a HTF stick, I'm with you there as well. Now as for member exclusives, using your country club analogy, ALL members are allowed to use the greens, correct? Are we ALL as members and future members allowed to purchase these HTF sticks, meaning is there going to be a box/stick manufactured for each and every member? I don't know the answer and I hope maybe someone will chime in with a yes or no.

I still stick by my original analogy that everything is going to be a first come first served. And I'm all right with that!
bonjing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:00 PM   #300
mmblz

Trading: (3)
Partagas
mmblz has disabled reputation

is this the Pen Fifteen club?