Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 12-21-2008, 09:57 AM   #21
Mark C
Feeling at Home

Trading: (4)
Mark C is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Vino? yes/no

I say get a cooler instead. If you really don't ever get more than 100 cigars, you'll probably get more use out of the cooler... unless you're a wine lover also or have some other use for the vino. And if you DO end up needing a vino somewhere down the road, be patient and look for sales or keep an eye out on craigslist/ebay. Like Scott said, those prices aren't 'drop everything and buy now' prices.
Mark C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:04 AM   #22
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savor the Stick View Post
Oh Hey DPD6030--could you pm me goalie204's addy? I have an end of the year present for him.
PM sent...
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:37 AM   #23
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh Hey DPD6030--could you pm me goalie204's addy? I have an end of the year present for him.
I am not DPD but you got a pm
Old 12-21-2008, 10:50 AM   #24
goalie204
Have My Own Room

First Name: Myles
Trading: (12)
Bolivar
goalie204 will become famous soon enoughgoalie204 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hey Brother,
I think you should get the 20. you will be happy with the capacity and the problems it solves.

And
[b]"but I'm never going to have more than a couple hundred cigars (probably 100 max)"[size=3]--then why are looking at vinotemps for? You are already thinking of more cigars....and headed down that slope.
well, it's more that I'm a Jew and can't resist a good bargain, and seeing something on the vinotemp site for 199 (thats 240 canadian) for around 89 canadian, for my jew eyes, thats quite the bargain!
goalie204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:55 AM   #25
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyj23 View Post
Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee

Just you wait and see...
Go get 'em, Mikey!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote