Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
DougBushBC

Default Tatuaje Anarchy Announcement

Just got my email from our favorite boutique manufacturers (haters need not reply) regarding Tat Anarchy. It says nothing at all of value, but is interesting to see that something is brewing.
Quote:

In 2011 Pete Johnson of Havana Cellars, known for his Tatuaje brand of cigars, will officially release upon the world his newest creation, Tatuaje Anarchy. In anticipation of it’s release, this site will bring to you news and updates and will provide a forum for discussions regarding the release. In a world full of rules, regulations, laws, and order...there are times when the boat must be rocked. You can sit back watch the game and be a spectator, or you can join the Anarchy!
If you go to the website, it shows a bunch of marketing info and a statement on the right: "In the Spring of 2009 I approached my good friend Pete Johnson with the Anarchy project idea. The hope was to create something special in a limited run. The size is something never seen before and symbolic of the movement. Going against the grain of typical limited run releases, we wanted this to be priced reasonably, so that all who are fan’s of Pete’s brands could embrace this release without breaking the bank. "

So its a cigar, its reasonably priced and its still limited. Sounds like a winner to me.