Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 05-22-2018, 09:17 PM   #21
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My Cigar Box Coolidor.

None of you are mentioning the risks of dihydrogen monoxide in the beads. 100% of cigar smokers who have died have been found to have dihydrogen monoxide in their bodies.

100%!!!

Old 05-22-2018, 09:53 PM   #22
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Dave
Trading: (21)
RA
Weelok has a spectacular aura aboutWeelok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller View Post
None of you are mentioning the risks of dihydrogen monoxide in the beads. 100% of cigar smokers who have died have been found to have dihydrogen monoxide in their bodies.

100%!!!

And 100% of these dead cigar smokers were found to have Sodium Chloride in their systems. The super elite hygrometer calibrators now no longer need to rely on such poisoness chemicals and can now turn to Boveda who will combine these dangerous elements into one over priced kit.

https://bovedainc.com/store/tobacco/calibration/

Would you trust your thousands of dollars of cigars to a $20 digital hygrometer?
Old 05-22-2018, 10:58 PM   #23
DEZn00ts
What? I didn't catch that

First Name: Xavier
Trading: (0)
DEZn00ts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelok View Post
And 100% of these dead cigar smokers were found to have Sodium Chloride in their systems. The super elite hygrometer calibrators now no longer need to rely on such poisoness chemicals and can now turn to Boveda who will combine these dangerous elements into one over priced kit.

https://bovedainc.com/store/tobacco/calibration/

Would you trust your thousands of dollars of cigars to a $20 digital hygrometer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller View Post

100%!!!

You guys are hilarious, almost made me ask some SUPER stupid questions lmfao. Luckily we have the biggest dictionary/encyclopedia ever created AKA google. THat's why my tag is what it is lmfao! Edit: I do trust my 20 dollar hygrometer for 2: reason... 1: it is super accurate, I used it for something that needed to have VERY accurate humidity levels and 2. it works lol.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:17 AM   #24
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Dave
Trading: (21)
RA
Weelok has a spectacular aura aboutWeelok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZn00ts View Post
You guys are hilarious, almost made me ask some SUPER stupid questions lmfao. Luckily we have the biggest dictionary/encyclopedia ever created AKA google. THat's why my tag is what it is lmfao! Edit: I do trust my 20 dollar hygrometer for 2: reason... 1: it is super accurate, I used it for something that needed to have VERY accurate humidity levels and 2. it works lol.
Of course it works and to about 0.1% accuracy. That being said, we are freaks and still salt calibrate and I have personally salt calibrated 5 Hygrometers and two were analog. The analog gauges needed it bad. The Merlin’s were spot on and my third needed 0.2% adjusting.

We are more then cigar smokers you see. We are obsessive compulsive cigar smoking cigar collectors. Most of us that post have more cigars then we could smoke in 3 years and we smoke regularily. We don’t salt calibrate because we need to, we do it because we obsess over our babies.

You are young into this obsession and if you don’t want to get to where your salt calibrating 0.1% digital hygrometers and fine tuning Cigar fridges while playing cigar box Tetris, then I recommend you avoid the Devil Site. It starts slow. You convince yourself your saving money. Then you convince yourself this deal won’t come around again. Soon, your buying more storage for all the good deals. Then finally your salt calibrating digital hygrometers.

Let’s watch the progression shall we? You have been warned.

It’s not named the Asylum by accident you know.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:04 AM   #25
DEZn00ts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelok View Post
Of course it works and to about 0.1% accuracy. That being said, we are freaks and still salt calibrate and I have personally salt calibrated 5 Hygrometers and two were analog. The analog gauges needed it bad. The Merlin’s were spot on and my third needed 0.2% adjusting.

We are more then cigar smokers you see. We are obsessive compulsive cigar smoking cigar collectors. Most of us that post have more cigars then we could smoke in 3 years and we smoke regularily. We don’t salt calibrate because we need to, we do it because we obsess over our babies.

You are young into this obsession and if you don’t want to get to where your salt calibrating 0.1% digital hygrometers and fine tuning Cigar fridges while playing cigar box Tetris, then I recommend you avoid the Devil Site. It starts slow. You convince yourself your saving money. Then you convince yourself this deal won’t come around again. Soon, your buying more storage for all the good deals. Then finally your salt calibrating digital hygrometers.

Let’s watch the progression shall we? You have been warned.

It’s not named the Asylum by accident you know.
LMFAO I guess you envision a younger you hey? LOL Yea, my wife just had to tell me "don't think you're getting anymore cigars any time soon" at 1:45 in the morning because I have no one else to talk to about cigars besides you guys. I told her "No I won't buy anymore boxes, just the 5 packs".... I'm ALWAYS obsessive compulsive about anything I do and she thinks I'm going to throw this hobby away. I told her "what other hobby that I don't still do every day have I stopped" she stayed quite. I think she was talking about vaping, I used vaping as a catalyst to stop smoking cigarettes and quit it, started to taste the same.

As I sit here, smoking my third cigar of the day (I should say first) I am contemplating the road I'm going down and all I see is glory, good times and relaxation. I fell in love with cigars and I don't plan on turning back now.

I don't think my wife understands how long cigars can live lol. This is more addicting for me then cigarettes, weed, vaping or ANYTHING else I have ever done.

Edit: You're getting me anxious now... I'm gonna have to salt calibrate this thing soon.
Old 05-23-2018, 01:28 AM   #26
DEZn00ts

You know if you want I can store some of those cigars for you...
Old 05-23-2018, 08:30 AM   #27
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

My wife gave me an ultimatum, her or the cigars.

I really miss the sammiches she used to make.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 10:44 AM   #28
DEZn00ts

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
my wife gave me an ultimatum, her or the cigars.

I really miss the sammiches she used to make.
lmfao!!!!