Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 10-12-2010, 11:18 AM   #21
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all
Default Re: The Event

I never got into Lost.....perhaps I should watch all 6 seasons.
Bill86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:52 PM   #22
Eleven
Solid As The Sun

First Name: Scott
Trading: (23)
Eleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill86 View Post
I never got into Lost.....perhaps I should watch all 6 seasons.

I have. Twice.

CA: putting the 'man' in bromance since 2008! --markem.
Eleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:09 AM   #23
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all

Caught tonights episode....interesting. This shows got me hooked for sure, although along with 16 other shows. But I think this ones going to go a good 5 seasons as long as they spend the first seasons or two in complete mystery.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:32 AM   #24
Kreth
Ronin smoker

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (14)
Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreth View Post
My guess at this point is that the assassins are extremists among Sophia's people. She did say that some of them have run out of patience...
Ahem.
Posted via Mobile Device
Kreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:38 PM   #25
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

Season finale aired tonight what does everyone think so far? I think it's good but that was no finale......I mean I guess they set some things in motion but I wanted more in the first season to kinda show me where the show is going.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #26
Eleven
Solid As The Sun

First Name: Scott
Trading: (23)
Eleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura about

Kinda let down. It better be REAL good to start out next season. The wife lost interest an episode ago and this last episode did not deliver for me.

Too bad.

Every show needs to be more like Dexter dammit!

CA: putting the 'man' in bromance since 2008! --markem.
Eleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:05 PM   #27
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven View Post
Kinda let down. It better be REAL good to start out next season. The wife lost interest an episode ago and this last episode did not deliver for me.

Too bad.

Every show needs to be more like Dexter dammit!
Most definitely. I felt the exact same way. I kinda got hooked so the last few episodes were less then stellar but I stuck it through. They better start out VERY good next season or else I'm not watching.

I am looking forward to Californication come January. That and Dexter are my 2 favorite shows, entourage was up there but this last season was just so-so.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:36 AM   #28
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

I'm going to thread zombie this as it seems the season just took a break and is continuing now.

Apparently 2 new episodes today. I guess that mediocre ending wasn't an ending but merely a small cliffhanger to keep you at bay for the rest of the season. IMDB says 6 more episodes for a total of 16 instead of 10.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:45 AM   #29
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed last season...looking forward to this season.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:35 PM   #30
Kreth
Ronin smoker

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (14)
Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

First of all, a large extended middle finger to NBC for moving it up. Now I have to choose between The Event and How I Met Your Mother. Since it's obvious TPTB don't give two shits about this show, guess what I'll be watching...
Oh, and who was the ****ing genius who decided to throw that huge spoiler about the origin of Sophia's people in the commercials?
Posted via Mobile Device
Kreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #31
Bill86
Snob

Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
I enjoyed last season...looking forward to this season.
it's actually the same season Mac looks like what we thought was the ending was really just a season break. Tonight episode 11 and 12 are on.