Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Troops Room

Old 09-09-2009, 04:30 AM   #1061
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

First Name: Alex
Trading: (30)
Partagas Army (Disabled Vet)
SNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to all
Default Re: BAF Cigar Club Banter

got a full box headed your way....was waiting for a few items to come in to top it off.....try not to break the lighter this time, but if you do just send it back to get replaced (no fault warranty)......let me know if you need anything else or have any special requests for the BCC
Old 09-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #1062
Fekum

You are the man Man! Ive got flyers up around post, were expecting this Saturday night to be a big one.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #1063
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

SNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to allSNKBYT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fekum View Post
You are the man Man! Ive got flyers up around post, were expecting this Saturday night to be a big one.
maybe you'll find your "grasshopper"..........have fun, enjoy........having a rum for you and the boys
Old 09-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #1064
Fekum

Got a box from Skybyt and Duque cigars yesterday! WOW! Thats freaking awesome. I will try to get some pics up tomorrow... My internet is being stupid. This is the first time its worked in 3 days. Thanks for your support!
Old 09-17-2009, 09:22 AM   #1065
DuqueCigars

Quote:
Got a box from Skybyt and Duque cigars yesterday! WOW! Thats freaking awesome. I will try to get some pics up tomorrow... My internet is being stupid. This is the first time its worked in 3 days. Thanks for your support!
It was our pleasure I hope ererything made it to you in good shape?
Enjoy.
Thomas Hunter
www.duquecigars.com
Old 09-18-2009, 04:51 PM   #1066
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

hey guys, when you get the chance check out this link
http://www.revitupandride.com/show.php (click on pod cast)
and check out the mention of the BCC from Tom while talking about cigars and the cigars for troops
Old 09-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #1067
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snkbyt View Post
hey guys, when you get the chance check out this link
http://www.revitupandride.com/show.php (click on pod cast)
and check out the mention of the BCC from Tom while talking about cigars and the cigars for troops
Awesome video, Alex! Tom sounds like a great guy and a great friend to our guys overseas! Sonds like a nice shop for you to visit, also!
longknocker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:54 AM   #1068
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
Awesome video, Alex! Tom sounds like a great guy and a great friend to our guys overseas! Sonds like a nice shop for you to visit, also!
glad you enjoyed it, just hope the hodgie net is fast enough that they get to hear it
Old 09-25-2009, 08:15 PM   #1069
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

Any herf updates?
Posted via Mobile Device
SNKBYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:29 AM   #1070
Fekum

Last night was a pretty good time as always, we had about 13 people show up. We played poker and smoked some good stoggies. Next week were heading down to dust-off. It may end up being our new spot. The new unit came in and tore down the power strip for the lights. The place is a mess too. It even stinks. The guys from their unit come out but dont associate, ask where its from, nothing, so were done there. The new spot is either going to be dust-off or the Big gazebo. Our shirts came in today. I will update more later.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:01 AM   #1071
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

Quote:
Last night was a pretty good time as always, we had about 13 people show up. We played poker and smoked some good stoggies. Next week were heading down to dust-off. It may end up being our new spot. The new unit came in and tore down the power strip for the lights. The place is a mess too. It even stinks. The guys from their unit come out but dont associate, ask where its from, nothing, so were done there. The new spot is either going to be dust-off or the Big gazebo. Our shirts came in today. I will update more later.
that sux........any pics
keep the updates coming
be safe
and remember the BCC flag

Last edited by SNKBYT; 09-27-2009 at 07:07 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:58 PM   #1072
Fekum

Our shirts came in today. They came out really good. Me and Shug are going to hit the post office today to ship them to the guys from Warrior that are home already. Tomorrow night, the guys from the Tiki Hut and Dust-off invited us to a pig roast. Everything's going well though.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:44 AM   #1073
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

Enjoy the BBQ...post some pics...any extra shirts in XL or 2X?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #1074
Fekum

I think he sold all of the shirts tonight but one (which is spoken for) if the dude dont bring the money this Saturday, I'll let you know. My buddy Mac took some pics, will try to get them off him tomorrow night. They had 2 pigs tonight, steak, all kinds of sides. It was pretty nice. They played wiffle ball in the hanger. We played Mexican train dominoes with double 15 dominoes. It took forever. Great time.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:58 PM   #1075
SNKBYT
PATRIOT and VETERAN

Quote:
I think he sold all of the shirts tonight but one (which is spoken for) if the dude dont bring the money this Saturday, I'll let you know. My buddy Mac took some pics, will try to get them off him tomorrow night. They had 2 pigs tonight, steak, all kinds of sides. It was pretty nice. They played wiffle ball in the hanger. We played Mexican train dominoes with double 15 dominoes. It took forever. Great time.
glad ya had a good time........how was the cigar turn out and is that the new BCC home (badge needed) or will it be the gazebo in time square?
Old 10-03-2009, 12:22 PM   #1076
Fekum

Whats up everyone?!?!? Tonight was our weekly Herf. We had a turnout of about 20 people. We played poker, then some dominoes, and did a bunch of B.S.ing. As always, it was a pretty great time. Not much left but "filler" cigars but still a great time. Tim and the Tiki guys had some cuban monte's they shared with some guys. A buddy (Chris, Gus' replacement) gave me a Davidoff, my first one, and man was it unbelievable! I bought last week's weekly special off of CI and had a 5 vegas Cask Strength, and a Nica Libre. The Cask strength was awesome and the Nica Libre was pretty decent too. I had one of the Gurkha G5's last night. It was pretty good. Strong, which I like. I'm going to the the Rocky Decades roast for a while in the humi before I tear into those. Snykbyt, I bought some JRs a couple of weeks ago (yeah I know you love it), the padron alternatives, and they were this shizzzzzzz Nit. They were torpedoes and had an unbelievably silky smooth wrapper. I gave a bunch of them out to the guys and everyone loved them. They are probably someone in my top 30 list. Obviously that list is Non Cuban, haha. Everythings going pretty great around here. My anniversary was yesterday (8 years shes had to put up with me). We are less than 60 days from coming home! Im starting to pack stuff that Im not using up already. I sent another small box of stoggies out to our guys at one of our FOBs. One guy came back today and says thanks so much to everyone supporting the cause. They smoked them things up like crazy. Sorry I dont have any pics of tonight, 9 guys with cameras and not one of them brought one. I still dont have one after mine took a crap. Funny story about that... Two of my buddies decided to get a little payback on me. I have a habit of taking peoples cameras when they arent looking and taking pictures of some of my favorite places "cough cough hint hint" and putting their camera back... well they got me good, took it in the porta jon and took some of their favorite places as well as some Browns that had been taken to the super bowl, if you know what I mean. Anyways, the camera didnt work after that... Hmm I wonder why...? Oh yeah, Snykbyt, I got Maj H like that... I dont know if I told you. He couldnt find his camera, and I did, so I snuck in the bathroom and snapped a few and came back out like "here, I found your camera." Well, he didnt see the pics until a few nights later! It was hilarious, Maj E, SGM Stewart, MSG Nunnally were all there, they got a kick out of it. Good times!
Old 10-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #1077
zitro_joe
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Joe
Trading: (16)
Partagas AirForce (Active)
zitro_joe is on a distinguished road

Boxed up 50 to send out, should be out the door by thursday.
zitro_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:32 AM   #1078
adam7476
Just in from the Storm

First Name: Adam
Trading: (0)
Montecristo Army (Retired)
adam7476 is on a distinguished road

Just checking in to see how things are going. Been kinda busy with work to visit the BCC. Is it still in the same location? I heard rumors that it might have moved.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:55 PM   #1079
Fekum

Yeah we moved to Dust-off. Everythings going well though. How about you?
Old 10-08-2009, 10:41 PM   #1080
zitro_joe
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Joe
Trading: (16)
Partagas AirForce (Active)
zitro_joe is on a distinguished road

sent to you today
zitro_joe is offline   Reply With Quote