Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2009, 07:42 AM   #1
EEE

Default blind 10 spot review(s)

In a thread not so long ago I made an, admittedly, horrible introduction in which I challenged a member to blind taste test some cigars that would include the line that he was so against. In that same thread someone else stood up to take the challenge as well.

Those two individuals (Andy/Mark) are receiving 10 cigars that have blank bands on them, save a number that represents what they smoked.

I did not keep track of the vitola, or any other make-up of the cigar, just the brand name. The cigars will be revealed once they give a corresponding review of it.

Andy/Mark - please note that you do not have the same cigars based on # order. Andy's #1 may not be in Mark's bag at all, or may be #8 -- only the end of the reviews will show the truth.

I hope this engages some good conversation and at the bottom of it I hope that this helps serve as an apology for my brash introduction.

So, with that, lets see where this all shakes out.

I ask that they use a 10 point scale (10 being best) on the overall smoke. Any other details they would like to provide is purely up to them.

Andy

Mark