Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 03-17-2015, 03:09 PM   #21
ky70
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Ken
Trading: (0)
ky70 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Caldwell & Other Newcomers, why?

Great thread. I go back and forth on this as I tire of chasing the lastest cigar but I've had the pleasure of smoking several Caldwell Long Live the Kings and I don't hesitate in recommending the double wide short churchill (or in common language, a toro).

I also cosign the Curivari comments as I've tried every stick in their line and only 2 (out of about 10) didn't sing to me
ky70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 06:13 PM   #22
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Caldwell & Other Newcomers, why?

I have been pondering for a while if we were in another "boom" situation, as there are more and more new cigars in the "premium" price range. And now, I see I am not the only one to have pondered that thought.

I must say, there are some cigars that I have enjoyed for about three decades, some almost unchanged in there flavors. There are a few which have come onto the scene in the last 10 years which are excellent.

But, as someone else said, there is only so much quality tobacco out there to go around.

I enjoy trying new smokes, but maybe not having the disposable income to buy every new thing, and not having the time to smoke a couple cigars a day, is a good thing.

Peace of the Lord be with you.