Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 12-29-2010, 06:08 PM   #321
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 12 Ronsons $17 until 8PM 12/9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueface View Post
Can't wait to hopefully smack you in person later in January.
I have to go back on this thread. Can't imagine anyone taking what you said in a wrong way.
Nobody said anything negative (about that), I just wanted to clarify in case you thought I meant anything other than that .

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:49 PM   #322
alley00p
Adopted MassHole

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (41)
Partagas AirForce (Served With Honor)
alley00p has a spectacular aura aboutalley00p has a spectacular aura aboutalley00p has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Nobody said anything negative (about that), I just wanted to clarify in case you thought I meant anything other than that .
Tom, I can't believe that I just sat spent an hour reading this entire thread from post #1 (which I saw, back on 12-09)...

I'm sorry that so many folks have had problems with their CC's and personal info. At least everyone got their merchandise.

I'm only glad that my wife used to pick up a couple of Jetlites, everytime she saw them while checking out at our local WalMart. So I didn't have order any of these from schnoop.

WOW! Who needs TV for drama?

Charlie
Old 12-29-2010, 07:13 PM   #323
T.G
Grrrrrr

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation

I just received the lighters from the Pennywise deal that went on a week or after the Shnoop deal.

As if we didn't already know this, the shipper label on the package actually "Shnoop.com" as the sender.

The lighters seem to be about the same condition as described by most of the previous recipients. Although they used packing material - they dumped all of them and a blue base thing into a tyvek USPS priority envelope and dropped it in the box.

Even a piece of paper in the bottom of the box with a bunch of names with numbers next to them. Let's see... Carlos (V) 4382.... Eric (A) 3712.... Oh sweet. Anyone need some airline tickets?
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #324
ripper
Busy doing nothing

First Name: Bart
Trading: (12)
Cohiba
ripper will become famous soon enough

It just continues.
When I did not receive a confirmation or shipping progress on my original Shnoop order of Dec. 9, I sent 2 email message in the span of 6 days. Received an email message 10 days later, that they were sorry my shipment never arrived and they would send another package of 12 lighters.
After receiving 12 Ronson Amero lighters, getting my VISA card hacked, closing the account, getting a new VISA card that I will never share with anyone except Famous Smoke Shop, CI and cigar.com, a box arrives yesterday with 12 more lighters from the Shnoopsters. And 11 of the lighters work.
At this rate, planning to build a wing on Casa de Ripper for all the Ronson lighters.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #325
Starz26
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Eric
Trading: (22)
Army (Served With Honor)
Starz26 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
Let's see... Carlos (V) 4382.... Eric (A) 3712.... Oh sweet. Anyone need some airline tickets?
LMAO....Now that is some funny chit
Starz26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:21 PM   #326
MarioF

Ok, so I just got charged for a 400 dollar pair of shoes someplace in Europe. Even though it's been a while I think everyone still needs to keep an eye on their accounts. It might be best just to have the cards blocked and new ones sent, because who knows when something might hit. My bank is great and I'll have the money back tomorrow.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:08 AM   #327
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
I just received the lighters from the Pennywise deal that went on a week or after the Shnoop deal.

As if we didn't already know this, the shipper label on the package actually "Shnoop.com" as the sender.

The lighters seem to be about the same condition as described by most of the previous recipients. Although they used packing material - they dumped all of them and a blue base thing into a tyvek USPS priority envelope and dropped it in the box.

Even a piece of paper in the bottom of the box with a bunch of names with numbers next to them. Let's see... Carlos (V) 4382.... Eric (A) 3712.... Oh sweet. Anyone need some airline tickets?

Smoke what you like!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote