Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Jokes

Old 09-25-2015, 04:28 PM   #1
shark
Cigar Smokin' Patriot

First Name: Ron
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
shark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of light
Default Nympho Convention

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen in his life boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?"

She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston "

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs.

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really?" he said. "And what kind of myths are there?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait.

"Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best.

"I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name."

"Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldberg , but my friends call me Bubba..."
Old 09-25-2015, 04:40 PM   #2
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nympho Convention

African American. Native American. Jewish. Redneck?

No offense, Ron, and nothing personal, but as a white male born and raised in the South I've grown tired of this casual racism. I consider myself to be a member of the only group in the country that can be attacked and stereotyped without consequences.

Rant off. Thanks for the joke.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:16 PM   #3
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Lighten up, Francis.
Wait'll I get ahold of you. Redneck is gonna be the least of the things I call you.
Only cause I love ya, brother!!!
Old 09-25-2015, 05:36 PM   #4
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

Thank you for proving my point, broh. The term is casually used as an insult, yet users don't consider they are insulting anyone when they use it.
Old 09-25-2015, 06:24 PM   #5
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Thank you for proving my point, broh. The term is casually used as an insult, yet users don't consider they are insulting anyone when they use it.
I get Yank all the time from my southern buds.
Sticks and stones, my good friend.
You and I have way bigger things to worry about than our feelings.
I'm not sure I even have any, and I'm absolutely certain you don't, but it's good to see you swinging a flag, even if it's the Union Jack.
Your point is well taken, even though it's not going to guide my actions.
But between me and you, what's a word?
I wish that was the same way between everyone.
But if there's no love to bridge the gap, it doesn't matter what the words.
Old 09-28-2015, 06:35 AM   #6
dave
Have My Own Room

First Name: Dave
Trading: (15)
Partagas Navy (Retired)
dave is a jewel in the roughdave is a jewel in the roughdave is a jewel in the rough

I looked three times for the sarcasm smiley above.....can't seem to find it.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:45 AM   #7
Dave128
Sexy Dave

First Name: Dave
Trading: (4)
Dave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really nice

That was funny, Ron.
Thank you for the laugh.
Old 09-30-2015, 12:34 PM   #8
Brian D.
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brian
Trading: (1)
Brian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
African American. Native American. Jewish. Redneck?

No offense, Ron, and nothing personal, but as a white male born and raised in the South I've grown tired of this casual racism. I consider myself to be a member of the only group in the country that can be attacked and stereotyped without consequences.

Rant off. Thanks for the joke.
Well I thought the joke was funny, it actually seemed to skewer the idea of stereotypes rather than cling to them.

If that silly story really offends you, okay, it's a free country, you have that right. I would however, suggest you think twice before spending your entertainment budget on an evening at a comedy club.
Old 09-30-2015, 02:05 PM   #9
czerbe
Just a Traveling Man

First Name: Corey
Partagas
czerbe has a spectacular aura aboutczerbe has a spectacular aura aboutczerbe has a spectacular aura about

While its a free country I feel this country has become way to sensitive to everything anymore. I feel people look to be offended. While I have heard this joke plenty of times it is still funny. Thanks Ron.

PS... no offense
Old 09-30-2015, 02:14 PM   #10
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

An oldie but a .......well, an oldie.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:27 PM   #11
shark
Cigar Smokin' Patriot

First Name: Ron
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
shark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of light

The classics still work!
Old 09-30-2015, 08:29 PM   #12
badbriar

That there's funny! Good one, Ron!