Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
oooo35980
Feeling at Home

First Name: Isaiah
Trading: (3)
Montecristo Navy (Disabled Vet)
oooo35980 will become famous soon enough
Default Dissappointing smoke.

So last night I asked my wife to bring me a cigar I've never had before, and to remove the band so I didn't know what cigar I was smoking. I like to do that so I can go into a smoke with no expectations.

She brought me the stick and it was a box pressed Maduro, the outside was like dry paper, the foot was about the same, it was obviously dried out. But she had already cut it for me so I figured what the hell, smoked it and there was alot of spice, no real redeeming flavor. Hell the cigar had almost no smell whatsoever before I lit it. I got about halfway before I asked for the band, it was a Padron anniversary 1964 . I got it from a place with locked Humidors where the little old lady behind the counter takes out the cigars and puts them in a bag for you after you point at them from behind the glass, I didnt want to offend her by taking them out of the bag and squeezing them or smelling them. Next time I'll know better.

I also got 2 Oliva V, and 2 illusione mks from there
oooo35980 is offline   Reply With Quote