Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
Lexxxus
I break for Cubans

First Name: Wayne
Trading: (2)
Cohiba
Lexxxus is on a distinguished road
Default OK, here's the fridge with Chuck's drawers...

Well, unloaded most of the contents of my 2 coolers into my new fridge with my great new drawers and shelves from Chuck (Chasden)

It fits about 400 sticks leaving about 50 "doubles" in unopened boxes and about 25 tubos still in the cooler. With another 75 on the way from Atlantic I just may have to consider either a second fridge or simply a large stand-up unit. I'm smoking as fast as I can but the seem to add up quickly.

What did "Roy Sheider" in "Jaws" say? "We're gonna' need a bigger boat"...

I have a new Cuban Crafters 150 stick that I will probably put on top of the fridge for the meantime...

Here's the Cubans: (Monte "A"'s and Upmann Sir Winnies kept in their lovely boxes also with some Partagas D4, more Siglos and a La Aurora Tresure box on top)

I loaded it up and put in 3 small tubs of 65% in the top half and a 1lb block of 70% at the bottom... I have 3 hygros in place and I will monitor the RH... I did not cure the drawers... If it tends to be dry I don't mind as long as it doesn't get really low as my Cubans seem to be a tad most and require an overnight dryboxing. Hopefully their new home will bring them all in line.

I've left the glass on the shelves but open a crack. I have it plugged in and set to it's highest temp (about 67 degrees) and I am also using 1 Oust fan.

This will beat the hell out of rummaging thru picnic coolers. Hope this works well.