Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 12-09-2021, 10:31 AM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Quorum shade - Corona

https://www.jcnewman.com/quorum-cigars/

Got these looking for a good cheap bundle cigar. It's a very creamy, sweet, mild everyday yard gar and it's exactly what i was looking for. not too taxing on the palate either. I thought i'd do a little review of it so here it goes

appearance: well constructed for the price. not toothy at all, milk chocolate wrapper

sweet tobacco, cream, caramel, cinnamon, vanilla, chocolate, tea, slight pepper notes,

creamy, vanilla, tea, wood, caramel, small amount of spice, cinnamon,

very creamy now, tea, vanilla, chocolate, coffee with cream, slight salt, herbal flavors, wood,

wood, full bodied creaminess, tea, chocolate, slight pepper now, cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla

This is a consistent cigar throughout. I don't always feel like getting punched in the face with every cigar and my palate needs to be cleansed and this cigar fits that bill for me. If a newbie wanted to try a first cigar i'm not gonna smack them down with a cohiba and this is what i'd start them with. its a good newbie cigar. if you're looking for something mild and easy then this is your bundle smoke. its a great starter cigar for the morning and at $2 a cigar you can't go wrong otherwise if you like them strong you you might avoid this one. anyways, i hope you enjoyed this review of a good and cheap little bundle smoke. God bless you all!
Old 12-19-2021, 12:04 AM   #2
NCRadioMan
Chutney Lovebusciut

First Name: Chutney
Trading: (66)
RG
NCRadioMan has disabled reputation
Default Re: Quorum shade - Corona

The downside, even though the smoker can't tell, these smell absolutely horrible when smoked.
Old 12-19-2021, 05:55 PM   #3
gravel
Still Washing My Back

First Name: Geoff
Trading: (3)
HdM
gravel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan View Post
The downside, even though the smoker can't tell, these smell absolutely horrible when smoked.
Sounds like a perfect rebuttal to some of the conversation my neighbor’s friends have in the backyard!
gravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 08:48 PM   #4
borndead1
Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla

First Name: Mark
Trading: (7)
Partagas
borndead1 has a spectacular aura aboutborndead1 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the review. I smoked a few of these back in the day. Not bad at all for a short filler bundle cigar.