First Name: Vin
Trading: (206)
ERdM
massphatness has disabled reputation
Default Re: Super Bowl XLV!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volusianator View Post
Congratulations to the Packers on winning Lombardi trophy #
That's cold, Wade. I thought you and Brett were chums.

'Grats to the Pack -- I didn't have a dog in this fight. Wait, that's Michael Vick. Anyway, while I'm glad the Packers won -- hard not to like Rodgers and feel good about a ring for Woodson and some of the other long-time players -- I wouldn't have minded seeing Rapistberger get a third ring just to spite the Tom Brady rump swabs in my area.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:22 AM   #42
BlackDog
Gonna make you groove...

First Name: Warren
Trading: (19)
BlackDog is a jewel in the roughBlackDog is a jewel in the roughBlackDog is a jewel in the rough

Black Eyed Peas. They sucked. WTF was the NFL thinking?
Posted via Mobile Device
BlackDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:25 AM   #43
68TriShield
Got Torque?

First Name: Dave
Trading: (40)
HUpmann
68TriShield has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
Black Eyed Peas. They sucked. WTF was the NFL thinking?
Posted via Mobile Device
Crap,what about our National Anthem?

Oh and Go Pack!
68TriShield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:45 AM   #44
marge796
It Just Doesn’t Matter!!!

First Name: Chris
Trading: (28)
Cuaba Navy (Served With Honor)
marge796 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers and their fans. Tough loss for the Steeler Nation, I'm already looking forward to next season when we make yet another attempt at football immortality.

Chris.....
Old 02-07-2011, 08:10 AM   #45
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future

I know music styling may very. I know that tastes may very.

But, is it wrong to thing that personal musical stylings have no place when singing the National Anthem as a moment of respect?

Personally, I think our national anthem gets disrepected quite a bit when sung before many sporting events - by fan, by performers, and by those organizing the event.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:26 AM   #46
IBQTEE1
Crazy K

First Name: Kristin
Trading: (6)
HUpmann
IBQTEE1 has disabled reputation

It was a good game last night. I have to say my stomach was doing flips at the end of the game. But all I have to say is GO PACK GO.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:31 AM   #47
Buena Fortuna
Feeling at Home

First Name: Sam
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Buena Fortuna will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
I know music styling may very. I know that tastes may very.

But, is it wrong to thing that personal musical stylings have no place when singing the National Anthem as a moment of respect?

Personally, I think our national anthem gets disrepected quite a bit when sung before many sporting events - by fan, by performers, and by those organizing the event.

Worst National Anthem and halftime entertainment ever! If you can call that entertainment...EPIC FAIL!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Buena Fortuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:43 AM   #48
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Christina Aguilera is tough to look at, but her rendition of the Star Spangled Banner brought tears to my eyes.
Probably not as many tears as the Swisher Grape I have to smoke cause of the bet I lost to him, but tears nonetheless.

I b1tched about the cover two defense from the beginning of the second quarter, it decimated our blitz and the Pack had zero running game. The only way to Aaron Rodgers is to keep him on his back. We didn't get that done, and he made us pay.
What an amazing job by a young quarterback. It was truly a masterpiece for Packers fans to enjoy.
Everyone here said "Even though the Steelers lost, it was a really good game."
I punched them all in the face and threw them out of the house.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:58 AM   #49
Commander Quan
Feeling at Home

First Name: Derrick
Trading: (4)
Bolivar
Commander Quan has a spectacular aura aboutCommander Quan has a spectacular aura about

I'm going to be taking a lot of crap from the Cleveland Browns fan all around me, I guess it's a good thing for them that they'll never have to experience what it feels like to loose a Super Bowl.
Commander Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:20 AM   #50
jimmyk26
Jimmy Jim

First Name: Kings of Leon
Trading: (32)
HUpmann
jimmyk26 will become famous soon enough

Okay, last time Green bay won the superbowl. It was my birthday, Jan 26th 1997, this win was just as good and it's not even my birthday! Go, Pack, Go!

Oh, and Mike Tomlin is one classy guy "...they just played a great game..." it is great to see guys like him as head coaches in the NFL.
jimmyk26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:44 AM   #51
Wanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBone View Post
Sorry Scott but I'll be waiting to see if you blow chunks...Swisher is almost as bad as a gorilla finger.
Do we need to post that pic of you again to remind everyone how bad the Gorilla Finger is, Paul? Swishers are NOT even close to them!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 10:57 AM   #52
taltos
Really, really old

First Name: Paul
Trading: (3)
Punch MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
taltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBone View Post
Sorry Scott but I'll be waiting to see if you blow chunks...Swisher is almost as bad as a gorilla finger.
Scott, read my review of a Swisher and you will have an idea of what is waiting for you. Only thing is that it was worse than my review, didn't want to get suspended for language and scaring children.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:04 PM   #53
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taltos View Post
Scott, read my review of a Swisher and you will have an idea of what is waiting for you. Only thing is that it was worse than my review, didn't want to get suspended for language and scaring children.
I can only imagine. I like grape, so there's that. I'd probably be better off eating it than smoking it.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #54
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
I can only imagine. I like grape, so there's that. I'd probably be better off eating it than smoking it.
Scott, I cannot do it. I cannot make you smoke a grape Swisher. I will post picks up tomorrow, but I didn't smoke a '26 #35 maduro, I smoked a natural. So... If you just want to smoke a, umm, a JJ Maduro - that will be sufficient.

Old 02-08-2011, 05:47 AM   #55
BlackDog
Gonna make you groove...

First Name: Warren
Trading: (19)
BlackDog is a jewel in the roughBlackDog is a jewel in the roughBlackDog is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Scott, I cannot do it. I cannot make you smoke a grape Swisher. I will post picks up tomorrow, but I didn't smoke a '26 #35 maduro, I smoked a natural. So... If you just want to smoke a, umm, a JJ Maduro - that will be sufficient.

That right there is true Christian mercy.
Posted via Mobile Device
BlackDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:32 AM   #56
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:

Thanks for that, Todd. Beit as it may, I'm smoking that filthy Swisher, at least up till I puke. A bet is a bet, ya know?
Now I just have to find one. I think they have them at our convenience stores here, I'll put it on my shopping list.
Once I find it, we're gonna have to wait till I find somewhere I can smoke it. That might take till the weather breaks a bit, or when I go to Punta Cana in February. I'd just go ahead and smoke it in the garage, but it's too cold, and I might have to burn my garage down afterwards.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:35 PM   #57
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

HUpmann

So, I was supposed to get a picture of me smoking a Padron '26 #35. It was supposed to be a maduro, but went for the natural instead. Forgive me!

Anyway, was supposed to post some pics.

Good-looking stick. What a great size with that wondeful box press. But I gotta say, the Padron wrappers and not the prettiest.

First, this was an incredible smoke. After already having had a couple other cigars, I did think that maybe it wouldn't be as full-bodied as I normally think of them. Wooooops! That was a wrong idea. Incredibly powerful for such a little stick. It was "all that" right from the get go and kept it till nubbed. Rich and bold flavor, some spice and wonderful complexity with some citrus, cedar, and leather notes.

Yes, it truly is enjoyable. And watching Pawn Stars and Pickers with 14holestogie and CoreyD was comical. Corey was the photographer who chronicled this for you.

Way to go Packers! Thanks for the excuse to have a couple great smokes.

Old 02-08-2011, 02:39 PM   #58
GolfNut
Back in the woodshop!

First Name: Forrest
Trading: (38)
Partagas
GolfNut has a spectacular aura aboutGolfNut has a spectacular aura aboutGolfNut has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
Thanks for that, Todd. Beit as it may, I'm smoking that filthy Swisher, at least up till I puke. A bet is a bet, ya know?
Now I just have to find one. I think they have them at our convenience stores here, I'll put it on my shopping list.
Once I find it, we're gonna have to wait till I find somewhere I can smoke it. That might take till the weather breaks a bit, or when I go to Punta Cana in February. I'd just go ahead and smoke it in the garage, but it's too cold, and I might have to burn my garage down afterwards.
Did I read that right?? Scott, did you say you need a Grape Swisher?? Well, I'll bet someone can take care of that for you. I'd hate for you to have to go shopping for one when a box of them could magically show up at your doorstep.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:05 PM   #59
Volusianator
Bikes, Babes & Cigars!

First Name: Wade
Trading: (17)
SCdlH
Volusianator has a spectacular aura aboutVolusianator has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Way to go Packers! Thanks for the excuse to have a couple great smokes.

Looks like Titletown to me. I showed up after the game, stayed home and watched it with the wife. However, I did celebrate after the game with a 1989 Cuban Dunhill followed by a Don Carlos Anniversario. It was a good night all the way around.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #60
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volusianator View Post
Looks like Titletown to me. I showed up after the game, stayed home and watched it with the wife. However, I did celebrate after the game with a 1989 Cuban Dunhill followed by a Don Carlos Anniversario. It was a good night all the way around.
Where else would true Packer fans go to have a cigar if they are near Green Bay.

Thought about coming out Sunday night to watch the game there, but decided against it. How many Super Bowls will the Packers be in and in which I be able to sit and watch with my sons? Hopefully, when they are old enough, they'll say, "Hey dad, why don't we go watch the Super Bowl at Titletown so we can enjoy a fine cigar wathing the Packers beat the ______?"

Till that time, I think it was great to be home with my sons and watch the game, high-5ing, cheering, and biting our fingernails together.

So, Tim, Corey, and I ended up over there on Monday for a bit.

One of these times I'll run into you there.