Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 09-01-2009, 01:59 PM   #61
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Project of the Day : Desktop Humi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahc4353 View Post
Update please.
That desktop thermoelectric is two pieces of wood and some cedar lining away from being finished.
I just can't get back to it. Hopefully I'll get it done in the coming weeks.
The worst part of it is that it's in my way. Constantly.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:06 PM   #62
DBall
Cigar Jesus

First Name: Dan
Trading: (46)
RyJ
DBall has disabled reputation

Hey Scott... any update on that? I'd be excited to see it...
Old 11-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #63
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBall View Post
Hey Scott... any update on that? I'd be excited to see it...
It's the same way it was back in June. Still not done, still two pieces away. Hopefully they'll get me straightened out enough that I can get back to doing what I like to do!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 02:26 PM   #64
Dpricenator

Looks great man, however I do not under stand how the bead holder works. In socal, with relative rh around 30% the beads would dry out and need to be sprayed with water every month or so. How would you recharge those with out unscrewing the cover? Just wondering.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:28 PM   #65
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

Cuaba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpricenator View Post
Looks great man, however I do not under stand how the bead holder works. In socal, with relative rh around 30% the beads would dry out and need to be sprayed with water every month or so. How would you recharge those with out unscrewing the cover? Just wondering.
It's magic.
Humidor is sealed, my beads hold a huge volume of water, and my stuff just works.