Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 12-09-2015, 07:21 AM   #61
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lets talk Ozone Air Purifiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
I look forward to your take on it, running the O3 in the room etc.,

Wait you ordered it this morning, did it arrive yet?
Phhhtt Nope, still in the "ordered" stage, and the Amazon warehouse is only about 5 miles from my house....eta Dec 15th - 18th
Old 12-18-2015, 06:49 AM   #62
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Received mine yesterday.....didn't have time to smoke last night, but I did set it up, put it in the man cave and turned it on while the wife smoked her cigarette, I asked her if it worked she said yeah, but it stinks.....I walked out and I did smell something, so I turned it down and then off.

I plan to get it a work out Saturday night or Sunday sometime.

Old 12-18-2015, 04:44 PM   #63
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Yah it's that peroxide smell, I use it without the O3 turned on when I'm in the room and when I'm not in the room, I'll turn the 03 on, then back to without the 03. The 03 really cleans out the room odor, but I guess I'm more sensitive to it, so I just run it when I'm not there and then can open a window and air it out.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 08:52 AM   #64
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
Yah it's that peroxide smell, I use it without the O3 turned on when I'm in the room and when I'm not in the room, I'll turn the 03 on, then back to without the 03. The 03 really cleans out the room odor, but I guess I'm more sensitive to it, so I just run it when I'm not there and then can open a window and air it out.
Ah interesting.....still trying to figure this thing out. I had both of them going last night when I was smoking, I have the 03 on low and the other on medium, and I couldn't smell it as bad. When I was finished I left the room for a couple of ours came back to turn it off before bed and couldn't smell a trace of the cigar.....very pleased.