Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 09-18-2010, 10:11 AM   #1
688sonarmen
Shipmate!

First Name: Jake
Trading: (17)
Bolivar Navy (Active)
688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice
Default Serious Cigars

Earlier this week I bought a box of Tat red tubos from Serious Cigars at an amazing price of 98.95$. After the deal went through I checked my bank account and saw I was only charged 8.95$, I waited until I received them to make sure it was not a C.O.D type thing, and it does not appear to be so. I think what happened was someone left of the 9 when they rang it up. This place is the real deal with awesome shipping and prices and I will be emailing them back to let them know of the slip up. But if someone really messed up I wanted to post here in hopes of the owner reading it and seeing that he might have a problem as emails can fly under the radar
688sonarmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:17 AM   #2
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all
Default Re: Serious Cigars

Good thinking, but I think an actual call would be best, especially if it is a coding problem rather than a human making an occasional mistake, it might save them more headaches down the road.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:18 AM   #3
688sonarmen
Shipmate!

Bolivar Navy (Active)
688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant_argent View Post
Good thinking, but I think an actual call would be best, especially if it is a coding problem rather than a human making an occasional mistake, it might save them more headaches down the road.
Yeah you are right, I called and they are not open yet. I will call back.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
discdog

I had this same thing happen last year with another vendor. They thanked me for bringing to their attention and left it at that. Haven't dealt your vendor in a while but in todays economy I am sure they will appreciate your honesty. Good job.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #5
688sonarmen
Shipmate!

Bolivar Navy (Active)

After trying to get thru for half an hour I finally did. The girl on the phone said she left it off the hook by accident and just got her ass ripped for doing so. So my news prob wasent the best for her to bring to the bossman. Anyways yeah they f'ed up and its all fixed now.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:16 PM   #6
discdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen View Post
After trying to get thru for half an hour I finally did. The girl on the phone said she left it off the hook by accident and just got her ass ripped for doing so. So my news prob wasent the best for her to bring to the bossman. Anyways yeah they f'ed up and its all fixed now.
Hopefully she wasn't the one who entered the order. Could make for a short day.