Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Coffee & Tea Forum > Coffee Reviews

Old 03-28-2009, 06:37 PM   #1
bookman

Default Kirkland Rwandan

O.K. I usually buy Mayorga or Great Lakes Roasting Company brands, but, Peanutface, my amanuensis bought me 3 pounds of Kirkland Rwandan at "Costmo"(get it?? ha ha...) for $15 and, man it is mighty good! It's rich and strong with a kind of dark chocolate quality. I'd say give it a try if you go there and buy lots of giant toilet paper rolls, cause you never know when yr gonna do a lot of poopin'.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:36 AM   #2
renton20
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (13)
Bolivar
renton20 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kirkland Rwandan

IDK about the kirkland stuff but the last Rwandan coffee that I had from dunn bros was absolutely amazing. I'll have to see if I can pick up a package next time that I head out there
renton20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
Humidor Minister

I drink that every day. I tried it in a coffee press for the first time.(Got the coffee press at TJ Max for 8 bucks) Nice one too. The coffee was fantastic. Can't beat it for the price.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:08 AM   #4
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough

I love the most of the Kirkland regionals, with Guatamala being their best. It's hard to beat them for the price. I am not much for Sumatra, so it could be $1 a lb and I still would not buy it.

I just bought two 2 lb bags of Mayorga and like it. I haven't had a Cuban style roast in a while and it works well with both espresso and french press (as does Guatamala).