Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 04-19-2010, 07:29 PM   #201
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New York Mets 2010 Banter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Dammit, Mac! I get home from work Saturday and decide I've got nothing better to do, I'll watch a few innings of your Mets. Ten or twelve innings later, I decide I've had enough!

Is it over yet? Did anybody win?
Thomas...WOO HOO!! We did win that one!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #202
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Mets finally play a solid game...look out!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #203
nayslayer
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Larry
Trading: (0)
nayslayer is on a distinguished road

Good game, lets hope this continues for bit
nayslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:16 PM   #204
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayslayer View Post
Good game, lets hope this continues for bit
Keeping fingers crossed!!
Old 04-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #205
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

I'm a little interested in seeing if this kid - Davis, is it? - is for real. And if so, that makes one!
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:45 PM   #206
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
I'm a little interested in seeing if this kid - Davis, is it? - is for real. And if so, that makes one!
Ike Davis!! He has to better than the last two years Fernando Tatis had.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #207
nayslayer
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Larry
Trading: (0)
nayslayer is on a distinguished road

ah ha, Well look who hit a homer..I can't believe they just won 2 in a row..look out
nayslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #208
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

2 in a row...almost a winning streak!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 02:28 PM   #209
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
2 in a row...almost a winning streak!!!
Break up the Mets!
Old 04-21-2010, 03:38 PM   #210
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

The DL Mets.

Quote:
The New York Mets have placed reliever Ryota Igarashi on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left hamstring.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/m...ory?id=5122884
Old 04-21-2010, 05:51 PM   #211
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Simmer down Thomas & Ryan!!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:09 PM   #212
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

So much for the win streak!!
Old 04-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #213
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Another series win!! Took two from the Braves. Moves us out of the NL East cellar.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:23 PM   #214
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Mets SWEEP the Braves...not sure how many times I will be able to say that this year. Enjoying it while I can. Pelfrey is 4-0...WOO-HOO!!!
Old 04-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #215
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

Congrats to your Mets.

Any news on Maine and his injury?
Old 04-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #216
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicCook View Post
Congrats to your Mets.

Any news on Maine and his injury?
Nope and the way he has pitched the last two years...not really concerned. How about Pelfrey... 4-0 and a 0.69 ERA!!!! And after the way we started the year...who would have thought we are only a 1/2 game out of first???
Old 04-25-2010, 10:34 PM   #217
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

I hope he continues it. It would be nice to have both NY teams kick some butt.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:38 PM   #218
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

LGC

Some bad news from the Mets farm system.

Quote:
New York Mets prospect Angel Calero and free agent Socrates Brito have each been suspended 50 games for testing positive for a performance-enhancing drug under the minor league program.

Calero, a pitcher for Class A St. Lucie of the Florida State League, tested positive for metabolites of Nandrolone.

Brito, who tested positive for metabolites of Stanozolol, will begin serving his suspension immediately upon signing with a major league organization.

There have been 18 suspensions this year under the minor league drug program.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5138222
Old 04-27-2010, 04:37 AM   #219
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicCook View Post
Some bad news from the Mets farm system.
And a rain delay to stop our momentum!! Doubleheader today!!
Old 04-27-2010, 03:12 PM   #220
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

Mmmmmm. lessee here . . . a fifty-game suspension for a Class A pitcher. No biggie. By the time the Mets need to call him up in July, he'll be clear of it.