Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 11:44 AM   #41
Visitor Q

Default Re: Where did my post go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
Well let's see, I smoked cigars for about 10 years and I am looking to sell something.
WOW! You guys are tough.

I really felt I was being pretty non-descriptive when I typed, well you know what. I mean I did not even mention the brand or size of said item.

Not trying to pi$$ in anyone's cereos here, I hope I am not coming off the wrong way.

Old 02-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #42
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation

No one is being tough. The rules are in place for a reason. If you stop posting of your intent to sell something, things should go smoothly for you.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #43
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
WOW! You guys are tough.

I really felt I was being pretty non-descriptive when I typed, well you know what. I mean I did not even mention the brand or size of said item.

Not trying to pi$$ in anyone's cereos here, I hope I am not coming off the wrong way.
Merely mentioning "I am trying to sell 'item x' " repeatedly, after being told there is a restriction is just plain douche-y, in my tiny little tactless opinion.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #44
Visitor Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant_argent View Post
Merely mentioning "I am trying to sell 'item x' " repeatedly, after being told there is a restriction is just plain douche-y, in my tiny little tactless opinion.
Nah. I think you have it all wrong. That would be like saying the word "cigar". It's non-descriptive with out a brand name, size or whatever... Too broad of a spectrum.

Just lock this post, I don't need people getting the wrong idea about an honest mistake. I will wait my turn just like everyone else.

Closed Thread