Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 08-29-2009, 06:18 AM   #181
flat6nut

Default Re: Job Site Sticks.

Wow! Recieved your letter yesterday Scott. I can not express how happy it made me to think that I was missed. Pretty cool.

I have been super busy, I have only looked at the PC maybe 4 times in the last month. With the news that it will cost me $7,000+ to repair my car I have been trying to raise a little more extra money. I have also been going to the gym every day after work. Issues with my ex wife and trying to get child support stopped (my daugher has been living with me for a year and will not be going back to her moms), she is turning 16 on Sept 1st.

Over all its just been a very busy month and a half. I have tons of pictures to share from the job site. It has come a long way. Although it has been hot and not the best weather to smoke outdoors, I still have some cigars smoked to share...to include some CC's gifted to me by Hotreds.

Headed to Winterhaven shortly for the rest of the weekend, but I promise to update soon with some pictures.

Michael
Old 08-29-2009, 07:04 AM   #182
TripleF
11/11/11 EPIC IV

First Name: Scott
Trading: (176)
TripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat6nut View Post
Wow! Recieved your letter yesterday Scott. I can not express how happy it made me to think that I was missed. Pretty cool.

I have been super busy, I have only looked at the PC maybe 4 times in the last month. With the news that it will cost me $7,000+ to repair my car I have been trying to raise a little more extra money. I have also been going to the gym every day after work. Issues with my ex wife and trying to get child support stopped (my daugher has been living with me for a year and will not be going back to her moms), she is turning 16 on Sept 1st.

Over all its just been a very busy month and a half. I have tons of pictures to share from the job site. It has come a long way. Although it has been hot and not the best weather to smoke outdoors, I still have some cigars smoked to share...to include some CC's gifted to me by Hotreds.

Headed to Winterhaven shortly for the rest of the weekend, but I promise to update soon with some pictures.

Michael

Great to hear from ya bro. I know sending a letter via the USPS would let ya know we miss ya!!

Heck dude, $7000 to repair a car, you can buy two previously owned cars for that.

We need to get together and herf bro!
TripleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:24 AM   #183
flat6nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleF View Post
Great to hear from ya bro. I know sending a letter via the USPS would let ya know we miss ya!!

Heck dude, $7000 to repair a car, you can buy two previously owned cars for that.

We need to get together and herf bro!

Thats just for a top-end rebuild of the motor. I may be selling it.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:31 AM   #184
TripleF
11/11/11 EPIC IV

First Name: Scott
Trading: (176)
TripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to beholdTripleF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thats just for a top-end rebuild of the motor. I may be selling it.

I know I would....
TripleF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:58 AM   #185
dunng
MassHole

First Name: Greg
Trading: (59)
Bolivar
dunng has disabled reputation

Michael , can't wait to have you back on here, I always loved your updates and reviews!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:03 AM   #186
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you're ok Michael...and just busy with life. Missed your updates brother!!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:13 AM   #187
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

Glad to see you back Michael.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:06 PM   #188
longknocker
Postwhore

Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Good To Have You Back, Michael! Good Luck with the Car Situation!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:31 AM   #189
dogface_313

Michael,
Saw your love for the Tampa Sweetheart Maduros, decided to try them. Man, they are good.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:55 AM   #190
El Fumador
(Opus X Pig)

First Name: Juan
Trading: (9)
Cohiba
El Fumador is on a distinguished road

I'm a new member, i typed in esg's in the search and this thread came up. Sat here and read through all of it, love it, great stuff, keep it up. I agree with a lot of your post's about description of all the cigars you smoke, i'm in maui so hard to find good retailer's. Tampa sweethearts is probably one of the best shops in the country. I love opus X, anejo's, and Vsg's. Anejo's box pressed sharks is my favorite cigar hard to get. Just picked up about 40 opus at retail, it was a great score. Reason i'm writing this is to ask you Michael which ESG you like the best before i start buying them online. The 20year salute, 21 year salute, 22year salute, or the 23 year salute. I would love to hear your opinion.
El Fumador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:57 AM   #191
El Fumador
(Opus X Pig)

Cohiba

And don't think your bragging, smoke the good s**t man. Life is to short to smoke crappy cigars, and bang ugly women.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:00 AM   #192
longknocker
Postwhore

Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Miss Your Pics & Stories, Michael! Thoughts & Prayers Sent For Your Situation To Turn Positive, Brother!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:03 AM   #193
Jimbo14
Habano Man

First Name: James
Trading: (0)
Montecristo
Jimbo14 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fumador View Post
Life is to short to smoke crappy cigars, and bang ugly women.

Hahaha, I like you Juan, I want that scratched into my tomb stone. Very funny guy!
Jimbo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:01 PM   #194
El Fumador
(Opus X Pig)

Cohiba

thanks jimbo, we should make T-shirts.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:46 AM   #195
dogface_313

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Fumador View Post
thanks jimbo, we should make T-shirts.
I would buy one!
Old 04-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #196
flat6nut

Good thread, what happened to the OP? I demand an update!

Hey guys, long time no see. Dont know where to begin, but I am now on my 5th project since the last one. Bought some sticks over by TripleF's stomping grounds today and decided to jump on here.

Hope everything is well with everyone.

Michael
Old 04-22-2011, 04:27 PM   #197
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Michael...miss your posts brother!!
Old 04-23-2011, 10:42 AM   #198
maninblack
Will smoke for food

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (80)
Partagas
maninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to behold

Just went through every post on this thread. Awesome reviews and great smokes!! Hope you can keep doing it!
Old 04-23-2011, 11:35 AM   #199
jesseboston81
CC Simple PIF Promoter

First Name: Jesse
Trading: (41)
Bolivar
jesseboston81 is just really nicejesseboston81 is just really nicejesseboston81 is just really nicejesseboston81 is just really nice

Just stumped upon this thread due to the recent activity, and after reading every post all I can say is AMAZING! This has been a great read with some great pictures and reviews. I especially like the jobsite pictures and seeing how things progress. Thanks for the thread and hope everything is working out well for you, Michael.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:04 PM   #200
Average Joe
Livin' the dream!

First Name: Name
Trading: (10)
Average Joe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Good thread, what happened to the OP? I demand an update!

Hey guys, long time no see. Dont know where to begin, but I am now on my 5th project since the last one. Bought some sticks over by TripleF's stomping grounds today and decided to jump on here.

Hope everything is well with everyone.

Michael
Epic thread. Definitely in the top three of the forum!
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote