Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 03-24-2022, 10:54 AM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Bad news

Last night i fell flat on my face. I didn't break any bones thank God! But i got light headed and dizzy and lost my balance. I've fallen before so i'm not a stranger to this so being the former healthcare worker that I am i checked my blood oxygen level and it was LOW. So, until my blood oxygen stays stable in the 90's i'm not smoking cigars. it's a precaution but a necessary one right now. I busted my face up pretty good too. I have an angiogram scheduled for monday so my goal is to do my breathing exercises until I'm stable and hopefully by then I'll be able to step back into smoking cigars. I'll still be hanging around here but i can't review anything until this mess gets sorted out. If you think of it please keep me in your prayers for this next week. Thanks you and God bless you all!
Old 03-24-2022, 10:58 AM   #2
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bad news

Man, sorry to hear that Jason. Prayers sent for your fall and overall heath. We're all pulling for you.
Old 03-24-2022, 11:02 AM   #3
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold

Take care of yourself, brother.
Old 03-24-2022, 11:18 AM   #4
Havanaaddict
Man in Black!!!

Havanaaddict will become famous soon enoughHavanaaddict will become famous soon enough

Prayers for you and the procedure next week!
Old 03-24-2022, 12:45 PM   #5
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Take care of yourself first... cigars are secondary.
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 01:46 PM   #6
CigarSquid
AKA Garryyjr

First Name: Garry
Trading: (39)
CigarSquid has a spectacular aura aboutCigarSquid has a spectacular aura aboutCigarSquid has a spectacular aura about

Glad to hear nothing to serious as of now. Take care, heal up and those stogies will be right where you left them.
Old 03-24-2022, 02:23 PM   #7
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough

Best wishes. Keep us posted.
Old 03-24-2022, 02:44 PM   #8
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future

Dang, sorry to that brother, heal up soon.
Old 03-24-2022, 03:32 PM   #9
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice

Jeez bro. You must have some serious pulmonary issues that need much attending to. I am unfortunately no stranger to what you're going through. Take care and be careful.
Old 03-24-2022, 03:59 PM   #10
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future

Keeping you in my prayers, Jason.
Old 03-24-2022, 06:44 PM   #11
Dave128
Sexy Dave

First Name: Dave
Trading: (4)
Dave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really nice

Still keeping you in my prayers.
Old 03-24-2022, 07:28 PM   #12
hudd
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (0)
hudd will become famous soon enough

Been there done that a few times my self
hudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 02:06 AM   #13
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Oh, No, Jason! Praying For You, Brother! Stay In Touch With Us!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 07:55 AM   #14
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. I haven't fallen since. I'm a little sore right now and had to get the glasses fixed but other than that my pride is the only thing that got hurt. God is good to me. This really should've been bad but because of the way i fell it made it much safer for me. Thank you all So much and I'm planning on posting here still i just can't do reviews right now. God bless you all!
Old 03-25-2022, 09:18 AM   #15
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Glad you're ok Jason.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 10:38 AM   #16
gravel
Still Washing My Back

First Name: Geoff
Trading: (3)
HdM
gravel will become famous soon enough

Praying for you Jason.
gravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 11:33 AM   #17
Dave128
Sexy Dave

First Name: Dave
Trading: (4)
Dave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really nice

That's good news, Jason!
Old 03-25-2022, 11:54 AM   #18
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar

Well, i got a chest X-ray today and had the results 5 minutes after i arrived home (gotta love my local hospital for quick results) and the X-ray revealed nothing. No changes to my lungs or at least nothing remarkable that would stop my angiogram monday. So that is my next hurdle. I'm still holding off on the cigars until after the angiogram just to be safe and make sure my blood oxygen levels stay healthy. Thank you all SO much for your kind prayers and support. It means more to me that you'll every know. God bless you all!
Old 03-25-2022, 01:02 PM   #19
Havanaaddict
Man in Black!!!

Havanaaddict will become famous soon enoughHavanaaddict will become famous soon enough

Jason that is good news Is there a chance you have Pericardial effusion (fluid buildup) I know that causes breathing problems.
Old 03-25-2022, 01:16 PM   #20
bruceolee
King of Rants

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanaaddict View Post
Jason that is good news Is there a chance you have Pericardial effusion (fluid buildup) I know that causes breathing problems.
I always have some fluid in my left lung but nothing that should be causing low oxygen right now. So my low oxygen is still a bit of a mystery but i'm using a incentive-spirometer to help with that. I had an old one from a previous hospitalization. The x-ray didn't show any abnormal fluid build up at this point. God bless you!