Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 05-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #121
jjirons69
Haberdasher

First Name: Jamie
Trading: (94)
LGC
jjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Devil Site Victims Anonymous

You weak, weak humans.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #122
Hem
Feeling at Home

First Name: Bill
Trading: (13)
Partagas
Hem will become famous soon enough

My father in law just got roped in bad lol. Ended up with a box of Alex Bradley Prensados and a box of Padron Family Reserve 44's

And it's all my fault since I introduced him to the devil site lol
Hem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:48 AM   #123
Azpostal
Feeling at Home

First Name: Don
Trading: (9)
Army (Served With Honor)
Azpostal is on a distinguished road

So I have 3 lighters and 2 cutters on the way with 2 VSG 5ers tagging along!!
Azpostal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #124
shopkins82
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (1)
shopkins82 is on a distinguished road

Just picked up a 10 pack of 5 Vegas Gold Bullion (6x60) for $26 shipped... if I can keep from padding my cart for the next 8 hours, I should be fine!
shopkins82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #125
bstarrs
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Braeden
Trading: (3)
Bolivar
bstarrs is on a distinguished road

Good thing this site doesn't ship to Canada, I don't have to worry about getting addicted.
bstarrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #126
sevans105
Alpha Zombie Wolf "Sceve"

First Name: Scott
Trading: (30)
Cohiba
sevans105 is a jewel in the roughsevans105 is a jewel in the roughsevans105 is a jewel in the roughsevans105 is a jewel in the rough

Hi, my name is Scott and I'm a c-bidaholic. It's been 6 months since my last purchase, but oh the urge is strong! Not sure if I can hold out much longer!
Old 06-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #127
smokin5
Have My Own Room

Trading: (69)
Bolivar
smokin5 is just really nicesmokin5 is just really nicesmokin5 is just really nicesmokin5 is just really nicesmokin5 is just really nice

For those who don't know, Camacho SLR is or will soon be discontinued.
CBid's still offering a bunch of them, though.
Snagged a box (25) of the Perfecto Maduro #1's for $49,
and a box (25) of the Gigante Maduros for $58.

Nothin like a below-half-price deal, eh?
Old 06-17-2013, 06:04 PM   #128
Sweet_Leaf_PDX
Feeling at Home

First Name: Jason
Trading: (11)
Partagas
Sweet_Leaf_PDX will become famous soon enoughSweet_Leaf_PDX will become famous soon enough

I just secured my final haul for a while. I'm not even going to look at it for at least 60 days. I am going out in style with a great deal on some Oliva Serie 'V' Torpedos and Comacho SLR Maduros.
Sweet_Leaf_PDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #129
CamoFlogged
...may I have another?

First Name: Jeff
Montecristo
CamoFlogged will become famous soon enoughCamoFlogged will become famous soon enough

Oh what did I do? No, no, no...

Never had an account until yesterday. No really.

At this point, I have won 14 lots of various stuff and 14 more current winning bids. I even won a flipping Colibri carbon fiber pen. WTF do I need another pen for?

I blame all of you for this and will tell my wife one of you stole the debit card.

Should be good times when the mail man shows though.
CamoFlogged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:01 PM   #130
Robulous78

LoL nice Jeff, The devil site, a cruel mistress indeed...
Old 06-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #131
Milvel
My nizzles be skizzling.

First Name: Chris
Trading: (8)
Milvel will become famous soon enough

I've been surfing the site for almost an hour and have stayed strong. Thank goodness this site isn't filled with Liga and I don't currently need a humidor or xikar product!
Milvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:12 AM   #132
GodOfFire
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Jackie
Trading: (10)
GodOfFire is on a distinguished road

OK OK, I have laughingly read this thread many times. I have been on cbid and picked up a couple of things in the past for a great price. However, I got disenchanted with the site when I could never seem to get a good deal on some of the higher end Padron and Fuente stuff which should be expected. However, I began to realize I'm running low on some of my milder everyday type of smokes. I really had not budgeted in any cigar purchases but hey if I got something cheap I would just have to make it happen.

I place lots of low ball bids, I was even making a sport out of it, losing on everything it was no big deal I wasn't seriously in the market quite yet. Then all of a sudden I win a 5er of Padron Family Reserve 46 for 88? Then the bug hit me...

All of a sudden the Padrons are coming in the mail, so now I can't let them ride solo. I started raising a few of my bids now I got a small order coming..... oh boy I have become what I judged... it was so subtle...please help...
GodOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:03 AM   #133
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfFire View Post
OK OK, I have laughingly read this thread many times. I have been on cbid and picked up a couple of things in the past for a great price. However, I got disenchanted with the site when I could never seem to get a good deal on some of the higher end Padron and Fuente stuff which should be expected. However, I began to realize I'm running low on some of my milder everyday type of smokes. I really had not budgeted in any cigar purchases but hey if I got something cheap I would just have to make it happen.

I place lots of low ball bids, I was even making a sport out of it, losing on everything it was no big deal I wasn't seriously in the market quite yet. Then all of a sudden I win a 5er of Padron Family Reserve 46 for 88? Then the bug hit me...

All of a sudden the Padrons are coming in the mail, so now I can't let them ride solo. I started raising a few of my bids now I got a small order coming..... oh boy I have become what I judged... it was so subtle...please help...
LOL! There is no escape once the Devil Site has you in its grasp...
Old 06-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #134
CamoFlogged
...may I have another?

Montecristo
CamoFlogged will become famous soon enoughCamoFlogged will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I hear ya. Somehow I won 22 lots and still have winning bids on 12. All low ball bids but WTF, I expected to win like 5. Come on people, I need you to outbid me so the wife doesn't
CamoFlogged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:32 AM   #135
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice

Quote:

Admit it. You're just a whore with a price!

It's gotten to the point I've started sleep bidding. Always thought it was a dream until the package arrived.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:41 AM   #136
RobR1205
Starting a new chapter

First Name: Rob
Trading: (19)
HUpmann Army (Disabled Vet)
RobR1205 has a spectacular aura aboutRobR1205 has a spectacular aura aboutRobR1205 has a spectacular aura about

ugh...
La Aurora Preferidos Maduro x7
Zino Classic Torpedos x5
Joya de Nicaragua 1970 Consul x3

at least it was under $100 this time...
RobR1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #137
MrClean
Bald Man

Trading: (28)
Montecristo
MrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevans105 View Post
Hi, my name is Scott and I'm a c-bidaholic. It's been 6 months since my last purchase, but oh the urge is strong! Not sure if I can hold out much longer!
I stayed away for almost a year. Then I got an email from them that I couldn't pass up, now I'm back on there trolling.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:31 PM   #138
GodOfFire
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Jackie
Trading: (10)
GodOfFire is on a distinguished road

I think it would be interesting to see what are some of the best deals people have gotten. Because I was utterly shocked at getting those Padrons for $88.
GodOfFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:57 AM   #139
roro16

Just wanted to say thanks alot fellas....I hadnt signed on to the site in well over a year..signed on last night and next thing I know I have 2 boxes and a new lighter on the way!!!
Old 06-21-2013, 08:47 AM   #140
organgrinder
Just in from the Storm

First Name: Chris
Trading: (1)
Punch Navy (Served With Honor)
organgrinder is on a distinguished road

This was my second order holy crap it gets away fast (first order was 1 sampler (16 sticks) and a 4 pack of acid crush classics and acid sampler tin)
I think very reasonable

I dont even have a way to store all this (small coolerdor maybe)

Alec Bradley Assorted : Keepsake Collection By AB/FSS -10

Featured Variety Samplers: 'Best Of Medium Bodied' Sam#10

Backwoods : Backwoods Sweet Aromatic 8/5 X2 (for coworker)

Perdomo Cigar Samplers : 'Best Of Perdomo' Sampler #3-10

Casa Torano : Casa Torano Robusto 5 Pack

Nub Club : The Nub Club '460' -8

Arturo Fuente : A Fuente Cubanitos (10) X2

Carlos Torano Virtuoso : Torano Virtuoso Encore 5 Pack

Carlos Torano Loyal : Torano Loyal Robusto X3

Alec Bradley Assorted : The Alec Bradley Elite Sampler-10

Firstland International : Lead Crystal Ashtray - 2 Slots

Perdomo Cigar Samplers : Perdomo 6 Cigar Collection

Ashtray

Lighter

With this order I should not need smokes for a couple months but I keep biding and watching the site

I also need an intervention

organgrinder is offline   Reply With Quote