Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 10-15-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
Volt
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (19)
ERdM Navy (Retired)
Volt has disabled reputation
Default Gurkha Warlord

Ok, a bit earlier this year I bought some Gurks. I can't remember when or from who, but what ever the purchase was it included 5 Gurkha Warlords (which I already knew I liked) and these were from '06.

Well, I started my night out with this great loking stick. Absolutley the silkiest smooth cigar I have smoked with zero tobacco harshness. Smoke??? I must have looked like a locomotive it produced so much. The burn was dead on razor sharp. I'm not much on picking out flavors... but the first half was just a light sweetness and the last 1/2 was like eating a bitter sweet dark chocolate candy bar. This smoke went about 2 hours. I nubbed that thing like I used to nub some other type smokes of days gone by.

If i knew where to get more of these I'd be all over them.... On a good note - I have 4 left.
Volt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #2
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Gurkha Warlord

Nice review! I am going to have to try one of these sometime!
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote