Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 05-15-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
OldCubanCigarStu

Default Partagas El Libro

Time has come to shill my wares.

The book is done, the lawyers are having their last look. Almost 250 pages of history, English and Spanish. Damn thing is over 4 lbs!

I am very excited about how it came out, I am biased but very proud.

To quote the blurb,
An unparalleled look at the history of an icon, Partagás El Libro is a culmination of efforts from many of the world’s leading experts on the Cuban cigar and Cuban history.

Over 200 pages of information and never before published images from the National Archives of Cuba, the archives of Partagás, the Tobacco Museum in Havana and private and public collections around the world. A must have for anyone interested in cigars and Cuba of the past.

• Learn about Jaime Partagás’ conviction for selling counterfeit cigars.

• See rare and unusual packaging and advertising from throughout the ages.

• Learn about the cigar industry in the 19th century Havana.

Proceeds from the book will generate a donation directly to the Tobacco Museum in Havana to aid in their mission to research, collect and exhibit information on the best tobacco in the world.

In order to help finance the printing and shipping I am starting to take pre-orders. The book will retail in different jurisdictions between $115 & 140. If you have the patience to wait until July (printing, binding and a 4 week sea journey) I am offering Cigar Asylum a very discounted price. Remember, profits from the project will be used to generate a direct donation to the Museum of Tobacco in Havana.

www.oldcubancigarstuff.com for ****** orders only. When checking out enter coupon code CA and the price is further discounted.

There are some sample pages posted as well. The website is very basic, really just an order processing portal.

If you have any questions, feel free...

and thanks for looking