Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 01-10-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

First Name: Devan
Trading: (40)
RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)
Devanmc is a jewel in the roughDevanmc is a jewel in the roughDevanmc is a jewel in the rough
Default Lack of room and more lack of room...

Ive ran into a problem. I want to buy more sticks but my humi is full. My family still is storing my stuff because im single in the military. My dad told me they dont have room to store a big cooler for my cigar habit.

What should I do? There are stick on the market that i want but i cant get them without the room!?

this is how my humi currently looks and my dad just had to figure out how to fit a bundle of tampa sweethearts too.

there are trays that go above the trim line.

Last edited by Devanmc; 01-10-2011 at 07:52 AM.
Devanmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:51 AM   #2
Bunker
New hardware installed.

First Name: Rick
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Bunker will become famous soon enoughBunker will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lack of room and more lack of room...

Maybe Ed can hook you up?

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=39638
Old 01-10-2011, 07:57 AM   #3
pektel
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Peter
Trading: (28)
LGC
pektel is just really nicepektel is just really nicepektel is just really nicepektel is just really nicepektel is just really nice

You can store the overflow at my place. I have a nice cool basement to put a cooler

Or get smokin!

Last edited by pektel; 01-10-2011 at 08:03 AM.
pektel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:00 AM   #4
jesseboston81
CC Simple PIF Promoter

First Name: Jesse
Trading: (41)
Bolivar
jesseboston81 is just really nicejesseboston81 is just really nicejesseboston81 is just really nicejesseboston81 is just really nice

I don't want to tread too heavily on family matters, but they don't have room for a cooler? Do any of your friends have room?
Old 01-10-2011, 08:10 AM   #5
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)
Devanmc is a jewel in the roughDevanmc is a jewel in the roughDevanmc is a jewel in the rough

lol its not like we are on bad terms. Bad economy so my step-sister and her husband(and new born) will be moving back in for some time, they will be in the basement. Im moving home soon(my my thread in gen disc.) and my step-brother still lives there. so... 6 people in a 3 bedroom home, will be kinda space deficient. So I understand why they might not want a 160gt cooler sitting in the house added to all the other cigar related items i currently have.

But i need more humi space still, my little mind is having trouble brainstorming.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:12 AM   #6
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devanmc View Post
lol its not like we are on bad terms. Bad economy so my step-sister and her husband(and new born) will be moving back in for some time, they will be in the basement. Im moving home soon(my my thread in gen disc.) and my step-brother still lives there. so... 6 people in a 3 bedroom home, will be kinda space deficient. So I understand why they might not want a 160gt cooler sitting in the house added to all the other cigar related items i currently have.

But i need more humi space still, my little mind is having trouble brainstorming.
Smoke More, Brother!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:12 AM   #7
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Buy a smaller cooler
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:16 AM   #8
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
Smoke More, Brother!
pretty much impossible, my dad will add to it, but i dont want to go threw the hassle of explaining which smokes to send me. since my main storage humi is about 800miles away from me.

elder - im thinking maybe have an 80qt show up
Old 01-10-2011, 08:20 AM   #9
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

What Are You Storing Them In At The Arsenal? I'm With Dan. Only Buy Sticks You Really "Want", "Need", & Buy A Smaller Cooler.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:25 AM   #10
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)

a xkiar 50count

thats the problem, i really want and need alot of cigars!
Old 01-10-2011, 08:26 AM   #11
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
a xkiar 50count

thats the problem, i really want and need alot of cigars!
"Want" & "Need" Are Too Different Animals, Brother!
Old 01-10-2011, 08:28 AM   #12
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)

well some things i cant pass up because of price. im having lots of trouble atleast. i need help with my addiction...
Old 01-10-2011, 08:30 AM   #13
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
well something i cant pass up because of price. im having lots of trouble atleast
Go With The Small Cooler, Then, That Won't Take Up Much Space In Your Parent's House.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #14
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)

so an 80qt cooler and a pound of beads i guess?
Old 01-10-2011, 08:38 AM   #15
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
so an 80qt cooler and a pound of beads i guess?
Never Used Beads In My Coolers, So I'm Not Sure Of Amount. PM Michael, "Cigarnut". I Just Use Several Boveda Packs.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:41 AM   #16
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)

i have some of his beads. As you keep telling my im a young grasshopper. Im going to try heartfelt beads and decide which kind of beads i like more in the coming time. then use which ever beads work best for me
Old 01-10-2011, 08:43 AM   #17
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
i have some of his beads. As you keep telling my im a young grasshopper. Im going to try heartfelt beads and decide which kind of beads i like more in the coming time. then use which ever beads work best for me
I Think You'll Find The Coolers Maintain A Constant RH Better Than Anything Else Out There.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:48 AM   #18
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)

that would be nice. hmm so this week it looks like my fun money check is going toward a cooler and 1LB of beads i guess.,
Old 01-10-2011, 08:49 AM   #19
fissure
DHC Black Ops

First Name: Steve
Trading: (48)
Partagas
fissure has disabled reputation

I have room for whatever size cooler you want and I am somewhat local to you once you move back. I'd be more than happy to store whatever you must buy, with no strings attached of course. Can have stuff shipped directly to me if needed and I'll take good care of them and can ship you what you want when needed
fissure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #20
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)

which might make the parents a little angry

you sure steve? hell of a gesture, id ofcourse be throwing stick ur way all the time. I must now ponder this all