Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 06-16-2010, 03:17 PM   #21
MiamiE
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Erick
Trading: (38)
RA
MiamiE will become famous soon enoughMiamiE will become famous soon enough
Default Re: FML, seriously. FML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lear31MX View Post
Just passed in Washington state if you are talking with the phone to your head or texting in your car you will be pulled over and ticked and if you are under 18 (i think) no hands free equipment can be used. I like this new law.
This law exists in Florida as well. Similar at least. Reality is cops, down here at least, have a lot bigger things to respond to. I do think FHP tries to enforce it, but even they are stretched thin.
MiamiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #22
Mindflux

Old 06-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #23
Mindflux

Old 06-16-2010, 06:17 PM   #24
Mindflux

BTW it was a uninsured kid with no license. Using daddys car.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #25
kaisersozei
The Homebrew Hammer

First Name: Gerard
Trading: (40)
Punch Army (Served With Honor)
kaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to all

I'm not sure what I'm looking at, is that the damage to the car? If so it fortunately looks extremely minor and shouldnt be too costly or difficult to repair. Glad your wife wasn't hurt.

kaisersozei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 07:33 AM   #26
Mindflux

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersozei View Post
I'm not sure what I'm looking at, is that the damage to the car? If so it fortunately looks extremely minor and shouldnt be too costly or difficult to repair. Glad your wife wasn't hurt.
Yeah, I'm glad it's minor too. The bumper is permanently bulged up right in front of the hatch and there are grill impressions/scrapes on the bumper.

It'll likely take a new bumper to fix it, it just sucks that it happened on a car I haven't even had long enough to make a payment.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:46 AM   #27
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

How's the little woman today, Ryan? The day after is usually pretty sore. I sure hope she's feeling okay.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:48 AM   #28
Mindflux

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
How's the little woman today, Ryan? The day after is usually pretty sore. I sure hope she's feeling okay.
She's going in for another Chiropractic adjustment this morning, so I have a little baby duty coming up.

It could have been a lot worse, so I'm thankful that everyone is safe.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:53 AM   #29
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindflux View Post
She's going in for another Chiropractic adjustment this morning, so I have a little baby duty coming up.

It could have been a lot worse, so I'm thankful that everyone is safe.
That's a relief.
Hopefully Daddy will be putting the boots to that kid's ass today. I'd think he'd be pretty quick to pay for it being his kid put him in a real bad situation liability-wise, especially being your wife got banged up.
In PA we have to carry underinsured/uninsured motorist insurance for times like this. I think the insurance company pays the damage and then goes after Daddy.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:57 AM   #30
Mindflux

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
That's a relief.
Hopefully Daddy will be putting the boots to that kid's ass today. I'd think he'd be pretty quick to pay for it being his kid put him in a real bad situation liability-wise, especially being your wife got banged up.
In PA we have to carry underinsured/uninsured motorist insurance for times like this. I think the insurance company pays the damage and then goes after Daddy.
I have uninsured motorist here too. The kid has no valid US identification (Citizen of Mexico) and only his dad's insurance. It's some tiny ass insurance company too, so I may just file it through mine and get them to sort out the financial aspects so I can get it fixed 'proper'.