Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 01-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #21
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of
Default Re: Who's athe biggest Star Wars fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andysutherland View Post
Is that your's Darrell?

EDIT: And who's the bald chick at the top right of the pic? That's not Ventress.
No! I wish! That was part of the largest SW collection in the world at Rancho Obi-Wan! We took a tour last year during a Herf!!!

http://www.rebelscum.com/ranchoobiwan.asp

The Bounty Hunter you are referring to is Aurra Sing! She makes an appearance in Episode I, during the Pod Race.

Smoke what you like!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #22
Tripp
Pepin Ho of the NorthWest

First Name: Tripp
Trading: (5)
Partagas
Tripp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
No! I wish! That was part of the largest SW collection in the world at Rancho Obi-Wan! We took a tour last year during a Herf!!!

The Bounty Hunter you are referring to is Aurra Sing! She makes an appearance in Episode I, during the Pod Race.
Haha, you can truly judge a true Star Wars fan by how much he knows about characters that barely appear in the films, but you know names and backstory.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #23
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

http://www.rebelscum.com/ranchoobiwan.asp

By knowing that you are a bigger fan than me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
Haha, you can truly judge a true Star Wars fan by how much he knows about characters that barely appear in the films, but you know names and backstory.
I know only the characters in the film and what I have read in novels and played in video games. My knowledge is limited. A local guy here who's father owns my local comic book shop tried to start an argument with me that the Mandalorians were more powerful than both the Jedi and the Empire at one point. I said WTF are you talking about and walked the fugg out... I didn't refute whether the Mandalorians (and his revered Mandalorian star) were more powerful, I just didn't give a fugg!

for the Star Wars geeks out there, I know that Boba Fett originates from the Madalorians and that a lot of the bounty hunters and warriors in KOTR(vido game) are Mandalorians, but I don't really know what a Mandalorian really is, and I'm not sure if George Lucas really knows what a Mandalorian really is either. If George Lucas doesn't know, then I don't care either...

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:06 PM   #24
Skywalker
BABOTL

Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of

Quote:
By knowing that you are a bigger fan than me.

I know only the characters in the film and what I have read in novels and played in video games. My knowledge is limited. A local guy here who's father owns my local comic book shop tried to start an argument with me that the Mandalorians were more powerful than both the Jedi and the Empire at one point. I said WTF are you talking about and walked the fugg out... I didn't refute whether the Mandalorians (and his revered Mandalorian star) were more powerful, I just didn't give a fugg!

for the Star Wars geeks out there, I know that Boba Fett originates from the Madalorians and that a lot of the bounty hunters and warriors in KOTR(vido game) are Mandalorians, but I don't really know what a Mandalorian really is, and I'm not sure if George Lucas really knows what a Mandalorian really is either. If George Lucas doesn't know, then I don't care either...
Andy, You're a fugging Mandalorian!!!

Does too!!!

Smoke what you like!!!

Last edited by Skywalker; 01-08-2010 at 11:17 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #25
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Andy, You're a fugging Mandalorian!!!

Does too!!!
If Lucas doesn't care (or know what a true Mandalorian is), then both Lucas and I are true Mandalorians!!!

EDIT: Skywalker (darrell), send me a PM on what a true Mandalorian is. I was to lazy to read the entire storyline on that stupid, boring bastrad in KOTR (Candorous Odo or something like that)... I consider myself a true StarWars fan, but I don't know much outside of the movie line. I can pretty much quote word for word the best SW film of all time (The Empire Strikes Back).

"All too easy."
"No....I, am your father!"
"Admiral Piett,
"Admiral Ozzell is as clumsy as he is stupid".

"Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder."

Insert quote here.

Last edited by Starscream; 01-08-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:55 AM   #26
jledou
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jay
Trading: (27)
Punch
jledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura about

A friend just sent this one:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image001.jpg (30.5 KB, 257 views)
jledou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:45 PM   #27
Wanger

Quote:
"All too easy."
"No....I, am your father!"
"Admiral Piett,
"Admiral Ozzell is as clumsy as he is stupid".

"Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

That's some cool stuff there at adidas. Love the Luke/Vader saber fight one. I have 5 of the Ecko Star Wars shirts, myself, and there's a few others that I'd get if I found them, too.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:39 AM   #28
Wanger

Picked this up at Macy's for $40 over the weekend.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:21 PM   #29
Ratters
Have My Own Room

Trading: (2)
Ratters is a jewel in the roughRatters is a jewel in the roughRatters is a jewel in the roughRatters is a jewel in the rough

Darrell and his buddies.
Ratters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:21 PM   #30
Skywalker
BABOTL

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratters View Post

Smoke what you like!!!