Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 10-25-2008, 08:42 AM   #1
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of
Default La Aurora preferidos 1903 emerald

This nice 5 inch 54 ring perfecto with its oily wrapper with stains and spots comes with in a very nice cone shaped tube and has a nice band with a lion on it, which I like as I am a leo. The cigar has a deep dark aroma of dried grass and hay and the predraw is good.

A sweet tobacco comes to mind when I light the cigar, and soon a flavor which I cannot describe as I don’t recognize it. This cigar is pretty mild but yet full flavored. After a while I could taste some mild leather. The draw is very good and the cigar produces lots of smoke.

Would I buy this cigar again? Yes, not a full box, but it’s a nice ‘once in a while’ smoke
Don Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:43 AM   #2
lenguamor
puta por Ninfas!

First Name: Joe
Trading: (23)
PL
lenguamor will become famous soon enoughlenguamor will become famous soon enough
Default Re: La Aurora preferidos 1903 emerald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Fernando View Post
This nice 5 inch 54 ring perfecto with its oily wrapper with stains and spots comes with in a very nice cone shaped tube and has a nice band with a lion on it, which I like as I am a leo. The cigar has a deep dark aroma of dried grass and hay and the predraw is good.

A sweet tobacco comes to mind when I light the cigar, and soon a flavor which I cannot describe as I don’t recognize it. This cigar is pretty mild but yet full flavored. After a while I could taste some mild leather. The draw is very good and the cigar produces lots of smoke.

Would I buy this cigar again? Yes, not a full box, but it’s a nice ‘once in a while’ smoke
Good review.

A nice selection from the Preferidos line.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:07 AM   #3
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of
Default Re: La Aurora preferidos 1903 emerald

These do produce a lot of white smoke!!!

I forgot to mention that in my review of this cigar!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote