Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 01-13-2010, 08:13 PM   #21
reefkeep

Default Re: My absence, please be patient

Chin up, we got your back....
Old 01-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #22
skyhigh340

take care of your family. the trays will waiy. hope everything is okay.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:52 PM   #23
ChasDen

First, thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I only have a few minutes tonight but promise I will catch up on all the PM's tomorrow night.

The last 2 weeks have been very trying. Lots of little stuff that all added up to a huge headache and early in the week my kids grandfather, (Ex-Wife's father) fell on the ice in a parking lot. He hit his head really hard and screwed up his shoulder. He was in ICU for 3 days with head trauma and what they believed was bleeding on the brain. There is some good news though. The last 3 scans came back OK so they finally released him and sent him home from the hospital. He has a long road to fully recover, his shoulder is really bad and there is some concern about dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Not necessarily related to the fall, but it is coming out he is forgetting stuff, getting lost and so forth. The big hit on the head is a concern. He is a very big part of who I am and the man my son has become. We have remained close even after the divorce and he is a stubborn, highly motivated and independent person and this may prove to be very difficult for him.

Thanks again,
Chuck
Old 01-16-2010, 10:02 PM   #24
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

Continued positive thoughts for you and the family Chas.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:03 PM   #25
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Glad your kids' Graandfather is better, Chuck....hope things continue to improve for all of you.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote