Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 03-16-2020, 08:24 AM   #21
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Kratom - Do you take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanaaddict View Post
You have to convince her that it's her Meds with a binafit. The binafit is that she can reduce the opioids that are very hard on her body. I know that most of the carts are very high in the like 23 % +. Look for a lower tch a blend of cbd and thc a lot of those are only 8.9 thc and 12.9 cbd. The cbd helps with the stress and the thc will only give you a mild high that last only a few hrs. Start checking on line places for a 1:1 cart like a strain called ac/dc and there are a few others. I will look up the stains and post back. Maybe trying a low dose gummy bear 5 mil start with eating a 1/2 and go form there. It takes longer to work maybe up to an hr.
The dispensary we buy from is Suterra. They have different mixes like you said, and when we made our first order they were very good at listening to her ailments and recommended certain one's for early and certain ones for bedtime. I have tried to talk to her many times and it's like she gets aggravated at me for it so I tend to not say much to her. I go with her to all her Doctor appts. and I have told her doctors and they have encouraged her to use it more too to not much avail. She will hit it maybe twice a day. Maybe I will buy her some of the edibles and try that and see if it helps. Thanks for the info and Moses I am sorry for hijacking your thread brother.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 12:53 PM   #22
Havanaaddict
Man in Black!!!

Trading: (1)
Havanaaddict will become famous soon enoughHavanaaddict will become famous soon enough

Yeah Moses I did not mean to highjack the tread. When I see someone in pain or having a problem I just want to help. Back in my younger years I was a very bing stoner but have not partake in well over 25 years. But when I developed spinal stenosis and lots of anxiety. Moving my mom into my home and taking on the roll of full time caregiver from my mom for the last 3 years till she recently passed. In calif. with the legalization of cannabis I started to do a ton of research and spent many hours reading and talking to people on this new way of looking at cannabis as medicine.
Old 03-16-2020, 12:57 PM   #23
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanaaddict View Post
Yeah Moses I did not mean to highjack the tread. When I see someone in pain or having a problem I just want to help. Back in my younger years I was a very bing stoner but have not partake in well over 25 years. But when I developed spinal stenosis and lots of anxiety. Moving my mom into my home and taking on the roll of full time caregiver from my mom for the last 3 years till she recently passed. In calif. with the legalization of cannabis I started to do a ton of research and spent many hours reading and talking to people on this new way of looking at cannabis as medicine.
I know weed helps with pain and many things, but for pure pain euphoric feeling I think the Kratom works better. No reason not use either one even at the same time...

The Kratom would be less often as it's a bit to swallow down and can be more dramatic feeling than smoking most pot if you're use to it.
Old 03-16-2020, 05:12 PM   #24
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol View Post
I know weed helps with pain and many things, but for pure pain euphoric feeling I think the Kratom works better. No reason not use either one even at the same time...
Off to research Kratom bongs.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 08:39 AM   #25
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough

Just took 2tsp of Kratom and it's a good starting amount if you want test the waters.

I hope some here roll the dice and make a purchase.
Old 03-17-2020, 08:54 AM   #26
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

I plan to give it a shot, but will wait until the coronavirus restrictions slow down, no sense in getting a burst of energy if I can't go to the gym or to work.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 03-17-2020, 09:00 AM   #27
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
I plan to give it a shot, but will wait until the coronavirus restrictions slow down, no sense in getting a burst of energy if I can't go to the gym or to work.
Just get your arse outside and do something. Why wait?
Old 03-17-2020, 01:03 PM   #28
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol View Post
Just get your arse outside and do something. Why wait?
I would do the Kratom for performance enhancement, and would do that with my normal routine so I could best judge its improvement (or lack of) to my workouts. But I just found a place to train (private), so I may put in that order today.

Old 05-14-2020, 03:36 PM   #29
emmadaniel

I am taking Kratom for many years. The finest strain of Kratom is Red Banjar. It has many benefits, including addiction recovery, relieve anxiety, and pain. I always buy Red Banjar Kratom online at supernaturalbotanicals.com
SNB is the most trusted online kratom vendor in California.
Old 05-14-2020, 08:43 PM   #30
T.G
Grrrrrr

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmadaniel View Post
I am taking penus pills for many years. The finest strain of Boner Booster is Red Banjar. It has many benefits, including addiction recovery, relieve anxiety, and pain. I always buy doggie red rocket online at supernaturalbotanicals.com
SNB is the most trusted online enhancement vendor in California.

So, how are those pills working out for you, tiny?
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 09:36 AM   #31
sigsauer
Have My Own Room

Trading: (63)
Partagas
sigsauer has a spectacular aura aboutsigsauer has a spectacular aura aboutsigsauer has a spectacular aura about

took my first dose today......not a lot of response
sigsauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 09:48 AM   #32
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigsauer View Post
took my first dose today......not a lot of response
What does that mean? Which one did you buy and how much did you take?
Old 05-19-2020, 10:24 AM   #33
Snook
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Leo
Trading: (3)
Bolivar
Snook is on a distinguished road

I follow Mark Smelly Bell on social media and podcasts. He's the brother of Chris Bell, who directed "Leaf of Faith" and both are huge advocates of kratom. I've thought about dabbling with kratom on several occasions when I've been in a rut. But the thought of addiction and dependence has held me back. I've been down that road before and don't want to go back there. What are your thoughts on the addictive traits of kratom? Is it something you can cycle through with minimal side effects?
Snook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:32 AM   #34
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
What are your thoughts on the addictive traits of kratom? Is it something you can cycle through with minimal side effects?
Well, the friend who introduced me to Kratom stopped taking it as he thought it was becoming addictive and was able to do so easily. He is someone who gets addicted to things easily.

Now, I only take it before a bike ride or if I need to concentrate for hours and don't want to worry about food. I don't take it every bike ride, but maybe once a week. Luckily the taste is so awful, there is no joy in taking it. Certainly works.

I take the Green Maeng Da, around 1/2 tsp and it feels pretty natural and seamless. 1 tsp to really kick it up. My friend was doing about 1 tblspn which for me was like banging lines!
Old 05-29-2020, 10:53 PM   #35
Rock Star
Mike Hawk for President

First Name: Freddy
Trading: (1)
Rock Star is on a distinguished road

ive been using it for a couple years now. works well for me.. i use Red Fibro has 5% extract. best for pain. i buy it by the kilo