Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 02-06-2017, 11:37 AM   #21
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all
Default Re: Liebherr XS 200

$2500 bucks!? I could buy 42 boxes of my favorite LFdC's for that much! Like we used to say on my boat: "For that price it had better come with a blow job!"
I use a cooler-dor and Heartfelt beads; cheap, holds a ton of sticks, maintenance free.
Old 02-06-2017, 12:36 PM   #22
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecavuoto View Post
I don't understand. I counted whats in my unit and I have 190 sticks between loose in the two drawers and five boxes. It's the best thing I've ever purchased. I just have to remember to add the distilled water when the sensor goes off and to change the filter annually.
He likes big sticks.

Wow all of a sudden I feel like I should have gotten about $18,000 for my Aristocrat. :
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:07 PM   #23
T.G
Grrrrrr

Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post

Wow all of a sudden I feel like I should have gotten about $18,000 for my Aristocrat. :
Did it have plume?
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:14 PM   #24
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
Did it have plume?
Yes but I licked it up.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:28 PM   #25
T.G
Grrrrrr

Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
Yes but I licked it up.
Sweet....
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:43 PM   #26
ecavuoto
Just in from the Storm

Trading: (0)
ecavuoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickphreak41 View Post
$2500.00 worth every penny
www.plessers.com/Liebherr/xs200
Yeah, it was a little pricey but if you spend nice coin for the cigars, then it pays to get a quality unit. So I used some of my holiday bonus to treat myself back in January 2014 and it was definitely worth it. But for a quality product, it's was really packed for shipment pretty lousy. Had to return two as they had dents in the steel finish. Liebherr should work to make that better.

Also, I'm glad I bought it when I did...for some reason, it's almost $3,000 now! I don't get that. Even I would have a tough time explaining that amount, let alone the old $2500 amount.
ecavuoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 01:21 PM   #27
ecavuoto
Just in from the Storm

Trading: (0)
ecavuoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecavuoto View Post
Yeah, it was a little pricey but if you spend nice coin for the cigars, then it pays to get a quality unit. So I used some of my holiday bonus to treat myself back in January 2014 and it was definitely worth it. But for a quality product, it's was really packed for shipment pretty lousy. Had to return two as they had dents in the steel finish. Liebherr should work to make that better.

Also, I'm glad I bought it when I did...for some reason, it's almost $3,000 now! I don't get that. Even I would have a tough time explaining that amount, let alone the old $2500 amount.
Just a quick follow-up on my last post...I ordered a second unit as I saw one on sale from Designer Appliances from New Jersey for $2139 plus the guy gave me a $50 coupon on top of the price with free delivery...my current unit has over 200 cigars in it and I want to make some room in case I come across more prized sticks that I need to have...well worth it!
ecavuoto is offline   Reply With Quote