Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 09-19-2015, 04:00 PM   #1901
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Games thread!

I'm playing through Half-Life 2 (including Episodes 1 & 2) for the first time in a long while. It's really held up well and is still a blast to play. But having spent a bunch of time playing Fallout 3 and Skyrim in the interim, I can't help but feel a bit "confined" by the linearity. It's still such a great game but I'd love to have an expansion pack that gives you the freedom to explore more. Imagine a persistent, open-world game set in and around City 17...
Old 11-06-2015, 07:48 AM   #1902
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Holy crap!!!! I have a chubby right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBZf...ature=youtu.be
Old 12-30-2015, 06:55 AM   #1903
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

So, I had a $10 off coupon that expires today...so I bought Fallout 4 W/a free downloadable copy of Fallout 3 for the low low low price of $32!!

It pays to be a Best Buy gamer member.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:33 PM   #1904
sikk50
Just Bored Really...

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (13)
LGC
sikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of lightsikk50 is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody on PS network want to add me? I need more friends....

Sikk50
Old 08-12-2016, 06:04 AM   #1905
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

ERdM

Recently picked up:

Rise Of The Tomb Raider
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Anyone played GTA: Cunning Stunts yet? Thinking about getting this, so me & the boy can race....even there are curse words, can always just turn the sound down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A_35Z4eQfg
Old 12-06-2016, 07:08 PM   #1906
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough

Consoles:
PS3
Xbox 360
Wii
PS4
Xbox One S
Wii U

Handheld:
GBA
3DS XL New
PSP
Retroduo that plays SNES games and is portable and awesome!

Currently playing Skyrim Special Edition for XB1 S. Nothing to really add. Looks great upscaled to 4k. One of the greatest games ever made and looks purty as well.

Gears of war 4. Nothing new here. The mechanics are the same, story is good. At this point it's a guilty pleasure that i enjoy.

The console I enjoy the most believe it or not is the Wii U. Just great, fun games. Not everything has to be so complicated story-wise and I do enjoy puzzles but it really is the most underrated console.

I've been on a Zelda kick and finally beating all the old games I never could as a kid.

I started with playing Ocarina of time 3D for the first time ever and it was just a flat out amazing game. One of the best ever made.

Majoras mask 3D is also great but haven't finished it yet

A link between worlds is just a nostalgia bomb which looks and sounds amazing. The music alone is worth the price

Wind waker HD is my favorite on console. i know some hate the sailing but with the added swift sail it makes the game amazing by taking some of the tedious work out of it. It looks amazing as well in 1080p. Since buying it I've played it through 4 times at 100% completion

Twilight Princess HD looks and is amazing but it is much darker than I'm used to. The HD alone makes it work it because it's just so beautiful

Skyward Sword I really tried. I got about halfway through before giving up. The Wiimote just killed it for me and unless they rework it to use with a regular remote i won't try it again otherwise a beautiful game as well

link to the past I don't have to say much. It's one of the greatest games ever made period. if you want a modern update of it just play a link between worlds

Right now I'm playing links awakening on 3DS virtual console and enjoying it like crazy. This is a gem that i completely missed. I highly recommend it

As far as PC gaming goes it's just been a very long time for me. Right now I have a late 2013 iMac with a Nvidia geforce gt 750m so I'm not lighting up the world running bootcamp. I'm hoping that when my health issues are better and back at work that i'll be able to build me a high end gaming PC but for right now financial priorities go to my health.

So, what are you playing right now? What consoles? PC specs? Just curious.